What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - HUGE SALE £1.12 E-Liquids HANA DNA 30 £33.29 ...

Order placed

Last edited:
Ordered a Red DNA30 last night but not received any confirmation.

Also the video review on your site is of the Cloupor clone. Is the one I've ordered a Cloupor.

GREAT PRICE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Ordered a Red DNA30 last night but not received any confirmation.

Also the video review on your site is of the Cloupor clone. Is the one I've ordered a Cloupor.

GREAT PRICE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Yes it is the Cloupor version :)

Just paid for a Red Hana clone and a black KFL from Aerovape.

Strangest thing though when I tried to add the strawberry liquid I then quickly changed my mind and looked at the grape, went back and it stated out of stock sadly. Strangely though every other flavour then proceeded to show the 'out of stock' on every option on strawberry, grape, mint, pretty much every flavour I then subsequently chose etc etc. Is it me or did someone buy you out in one go!.

If I hadn't just bought the Magma clone on Friday I would have added that too!. Anyway I look forward to receiving my goods and thanks for the discount code.

HOmER

Just paid for a Red Hana clone and a black KFL from Aerovape.

Strangest thing though when I tried to add the strawberry liquid I then quickly changed my mind and looked at the grape, went back and it stated out of stock sadly. Strangely though every other flavour then proceeded to show the 'out of stock' on every option on strawberry, grape, mint, pretty much every flavour I then subsequently chose etc etc. Is it me or did someone buy you out in one go!.

If I hadn't just bought the Magma clone on Friday I would have added that too!. Anyway I look forward to receiving my goods and thanks for the discount code.

HOmER

I was in the process of updating stock, you will find that 95% of the products are back in stock :D

I was in the process of updating stock, you will find that 95% of the products are back in stock :D

It's a pity, I was going to add 6 juices to my KFL order, but you're out of stock of the one I really wanted. I'll keep checking back to see when it's in.

All the HANA DNA 30's have all sold out !
WE still have a few KAYFUN Lite Plus and MAGMA in stock

Back
Top Bottom