What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Sorry for the delay in replying to you guys its been very busy:umm:

I am sorry you had to experience an expired code my bad, the code aero10 is now fully active again and won't expire till 2022 ! :grin2: Happy Shopping.

Cool :thumbup:
Do you know who the kayfun lite plus your selling is clone by?
Cheers

If the kayfun Lite is a good make clone I'll be placing an order, also as a suggestion the tab on the left hand side with Facebook and twitter on it when stuffing your site on a mobile. I'd move it to the bottom because it gets in the way of the text.

Please dont be sceptic

Friday 17th October 2014 - PLEASE DONT BE SCEPTIC

Money-Down-The-Drain.jpg

Aerovape Ltd is a premium e-liquid producer we use only the best highest quality ingredients in our products from well known and respected companies from the USA and within the EU.
Our liquids contain blends of Propylene Glycol (45%PG) Vegetable Glycerine (45%VG) Pharmaceutical Grade Nicotine - Demineralized Water (10%DW) and Organic Flavourings (upto 20%).
And you will be happy to know that none of our products contain any harmful nasties.

We know some of you may think our prices are too good to be true but believe me when I say "It really is true", our team at Aerovape Ltd consist of over twenty people and we taste test
every liquid we produce and agree on a happy medium of throat hit, flavour, sweetness and vapour production. We know taste is subjective but so is everything in life thats why we go
the extra mile to test across a broad spectrum of palettes.

Our business model and mission is very different in that we put our products and customers first giving superb value for money and top tier products that we ourselves only use!
We all want a bargain but with us we don't skimp on quality, and at the end of the day we want to help people switch from smoking to vaping and be healthier in body and pocket :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Cool :thumbup:
Do you know who the kayfun lite plus your selling is clone by?
Cheers

The KAYFUN Lite Clone is produced by IVOGO and is of the highest quality you will find, all parts connect flawlessly and come packaged with a great assortment of extras :)

If the kayfun Lite is a good make clone I'll be placing an order, also as a suggestion the tab on the left hand side with Facebook and twitter on it when stuffing your site on a mobile. I'd move it to the bottom because it gets in the way of the text.

I have updated social links position for your better viewing pleasure on all screen sizes now :)

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - HUGE SALE £1.12 E-Liquids HANA DNA 30 £33.29 ...

The KAYFUN Lite Clone is produced by IVOGO and is of the highest quality you will find, all parts connect flawlessly and come packaged with a great assortment of extras :)

Is it the one with adjustable airflow

Edit: just read on your site that it is, cheers oh and a lot better now moving the tab.

Last edited:
@Aerovape Ltd - My Hana clone turned up today, less than 24 hours after I ordered it. Top notch service, rapid response to comms and I'm more than happy to order again. Nice one.:thumbup:

edit: should also say, BARGAIN PRICE!!

Last edited:
very sweet priced kfl plus gold, and one has fallen in to my cart! opps! nice site and i will look forward to the next rba tanks to grace your shelves any clues as to whats on the order list for the future? i didnt buy any juice, i diy but i was tempted by the prices perhaps next time. nice to see china ish prices in the uk , thank you :grin2:

very sweet priced kfl plus gold, and one has fallen in to my cart! opps! nice site and i will look forward to the next rba tanks to grace your shelves any clues as to whats on the order list for the future? i didnt buy any juice, i diy but i was tempted by the prices perhaps next time. nice to see china ish prices in the uk , thank you :grin2:

The turtle wins the race, all I can say at the moment is that if china can do it why can't Aerovape Ltd :D

Back
Top Bottom