What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Hi Jim :)

Let me know what free bottle you would like and I will make sure it is added to your order :2thumbsup:

Hi there,
I'll pick the 30ml, 18mg Banana Split if that is available.
Thank you.

Sent from Planet of the Vapes

We at Aerovape Ltd are fulfilling our dream and its all thanks to the community spirit here at Planet of the Vapes.
Our opening promotions and promises of cheap sales are proving to be a MASSIVE hit and so while the coals still burn brightly I wanted to share with you something before I sign off tonight.

That we still have a few HANA DNA 30 Clones for sale, Black and RED at £33.29 with your AERO10 discount code! Dont miss out these are the cheapest you will find on the net guaranteed.

hana-dna30.jpg

Last edited:
We at Aerovape Ltd are fulfilling our dream and its all thanks to the community spirit here at Planet of the Vapes.
Our opening promotions and promises of cheap sales are proving to be a MASSIVE hit and so while the coals still burn brightly I wanted to share with you something before I sign off tonight.

That we still have a few HANA DNA 30 Clones for sale, Black and RED at £33.29 with your AERO10 discount code! Dont miss out these are the cheapest you will find on the net guaranteed.

View attachment 35554

with a bit of Luck, mine will be here today. :)

Received a magma and some strawberries & cream juice today. The juice is really nice (more than holds its own against a lot of 'premium' juices. Ordered wed night and received this morning. Can't fault it.

Sorry for the delay in replying to you guys its been very busy:umm:

I am sorry you had to experience an expired code my bad, the code aero10 is now fully active again and won't expire till 2022 ! :grin2: Happy Shopping.

Back
Top Bottom