What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Man, I must be blind, I didn't see where to put the note at the checkout! :)

Just ordered 5 (technically 6 I hope!) 30ml bottles and a kayfun clone. Should keep me going for a while!
So that's 180ml of juice and a kayfun all for just under £35 delivered!! Seems like awesome value to me!

Are you planning a Christmas sale? ;)

Man, I must be blind, I didn't see where to put the note at the checkout! :)

Just ordered 5 (technically 6 I hope!) 30ml bottles and a kayfun clone. Should keep me going for a while!
So that's 180ml of juice and a kayfun all for just under £35 delivered!! Seems like awesome value to me!

Are you planning a Christmas sale? ;)

Hia Schlinky,

The 5 for 1 offer will be a permanent exclusive offer as it is part of our business model, we are planning to do additional offers every month and competitions :drool: watch this space!

Thanks for very quick delivery, I received it this morning after ordering yesterday. Does the juice require steeping or is it ready to use? Thanks.

Thanks for very quick delivery, I received it this morning after ordering yesterday. Does the juice require steeping or is it ready to use? Thanks.

What flavour was it ? Generally they are good to go but may take upto a week, just use your own judgement :)

Aerovape Ltd
Nice1 Daniel just had word from home there's a package on the table for me so cheers for that and soon as on the laptop you deserve a rep for gong that extra mile for me ;)
Also if the strawberry & cream tastes as good as people say you'll be getting another order probably with some hardware as well
Thanks again mate

Back
Top Bottom