What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Still well impressed with choc mint, surprisingly, it tastes great with a nice glass of Merlot!
The strawberry seems a little week, like it could do with another drop of flavouring? Will deffo order some more choc mint and try a few other flavours.

I agree with Mattyc.

I have been using the S&C on a 1.7ohm Kayfun Build with Koh Gen Do at 12 watts (can't get a much cleaner build IMO) Plenty of cream but strawberry lacks a touch. I think strawberry needs to be the hero. Great juice though for the price. I think in my 30ml bottle another 0.5% strawberry should do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Just a little comment about your website review system, I ordered some s&c and Orange and got the mint choc free. I was trying to leave a positive review for the choc mint but it won't let me, it will let me leave one for orange and s&c but not one for the choc mint and I presume it's because I got it free so it doesn't show on my invoice?
P.s. I think your website is very good and looks very professional.

Just a little comment about your website review system, I ordered some s&c and Orange and got the mint choc free. I was trying to leave a positive review for the choc mint but it won't let me, it will let me leave one for orange and s&c but not one for the choc mint and I presume it's because I got it free so it doesn't show on my invoice?
P.s. I think your website is very good and looks very professional.

Yes Mattyc it is because of that reason, you'd have to be purchaser of that product to leave a comment as it helps with a fairer opinion.

Strawberries & Cream and also the rest of our range have undergone some changes and improvements in flavour. I will explain in tomorrow's weekly news post :D

Strawberries & Cream and also the rest of our range have undergone some changes and improvements in flavour. I will explain in tomorrow's weekly news post :D

Please don't tinker too much with the strawberries & cream, lol.
Looking forward to the update.

Just a quick update as we wont be posting the weekly news update till mid next week.
Juicy Orange will be pulled from the shop and will no longer be available.

The reason for this is our team agree that it is a flavour universally that is hard to get right, so we have decided to replace it with something better and tastier Boobs!
We will explain more tomorrow so stay tuned!

I wasn't struck on the Orange but have tried 5 other orange ones and didn't like them either. Yours was the best of the ones I tried. I hope "boobs" is going to have something of a tobacco taste, like a ry4 or similar. I love manabush bush it's so damn expensive!

Last edited:
We are moving away from 2d flavours gradually and will introduce more mysterious and deeply richer flavours, we won't be making 100+ like we wanted to as we thought it would be better to stay unique as a brand having a exclusive family of 10 orgasmic juices on offer. Dont worry S&C will be staying in some form :D....

I wasn't struck on the Orange but have tried 5 other ones and didn't like them either. Yours was the best of the ones I tried. I hope "boobs" is going to have something of a tobacco taste, like a ry4 or similar. I love manabush bush it's so damn expensive!

Manabush is expensive in comparison to Aerovapes juices but it's not exactly expensive. Manabush flavours are unique and no one is able to replicate them. If you want powwow or Chirachua you have to go to Manabush and pay for their uniqueness.

Just saying.

Doesn't take anything away from the fact the Aerovapes Strawberries and Cream is fit.

Manabush is expensive in comparison to Aerovapes juices but it's not exactly expensive. Manabush flavours are unique and no one is able to replicate them. If you want powwow or Chirachua you have to go to Manabush and pay for their uniqueness.

Just saying.

Doesn't take anything away from the fact the Aerovapes Strawberries and Cream is fit.

I agree 100% about Manabush. I got 5 from Aerovape. Only tried the choc mint so far but found it weak in flavour. I`ll leave them all a couple of weeks to see what they are like then.

Back
Top Bottom