What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Im sorry to do this and i understand you are probably up to your eyeballs with getting things running as you want them to run but received 2 x 30ml bottles of strawberries & cream today (much to my delight) however it doesn't taste anything like the first bottle i received that blew me away. So much so that i had people message me asking if its really that nice and i was so confident i said if they were to order any and they did not like it, i would buy it off them.
The colour is different which doesnt mean squat to me anyway but the flavour is a shadow of what that first bottle was (more artificial strawberries, less creamy).
I'll leave it sit in a cupboard for a week and hopefully notice an improvement there but if this is the 'enhancement' you was talking about, please, please revert it back to its original incarnation and i will buy it in litres.

Im sorry to do this and i understand you are probably up to your eyeballs with getting things running as you want them to run but received 2 x 30ml bottles of strawberries & cream today (much to my delight) however it doesn't taste anything like the first bottle i received that blew me away. So much so that i had people message me asking if its really that nice and i was so confident i said if they were to order any and they did not like it, i would buy it off them.
The colour is different which doesnt mean squat to me anyway but the flavour is a shadow of what that first bottle was (more artificial strawberries, less creamy).
I'll leave it sit in a cupboard for a week and hopefully notice an improvement there but if this is the 'enhancement' you was talking about, please, please revert it back to its original incarnation and i will buy it in litres.

I gotta say I did the same. It's completely different, much thicker and all the nice parts of the original are gone. It just tastes a bit strange and chemically at the moment, who knows it might transform after steeping. If it doesn't though I might ask for a refund because in my mind I was ordering more of the stuff I liked and for me it's not really vapable.

The orange by contrast was actually quite nice.

I'll offer a quick run down of my experience in case it helps:

In reverse order of preference,
Vanilla, maybe it's me, maybe I don't get on with vanilla juices because I love the flavour so much but this tasted of pretty much nothing.
The apple suffers the same symptoms as the new strawberry, not right and chemically
The cool mint does what it says on the tin
The orange has some nice notes in it, this should have a touch more flavour and should be thinner
Snackers was a pleasant surprise, a real feel of chocolate for me
The original strawberry was very nice, lots of fruit and quite sweet too
The star of the show for me was the choc mint, again that sensation of chocolate with mint, you can't go wrong ;)

Making juices is an artform to my mind and when selling to a mass market you need to do a lot of testing and refining, send out free samples get feedback, fine tune, do another round of tests with different levels of ingredients. It's like chiseling a piece of marble, honing it until it's as good as you can get it.
This new strawberry is a mis-hit IMHO but we'll see how it develops over time.

Dont break it if it isn't broken

Tuesday 4th November 2014 - DONT BREAK IT IF IT ISN'T BROKEN

scientist.jpg

In an effort to stay in shape and keep our customers happy we have listened to your views and concerns, and have decided not to change but to go back to our original formulas on existing flavours.
Flavours that will be changing will be replaced with much tastier varieties, so whatever you fancy you will be able to buy them again.

Some of you may have noticed a slight change in our labels! we did this to better fit with our branding, expect to see more awesome cool changes around the shop in the coming weeks and months!

Our list of coming changes:
These changes won't take effect till thursday 6th November.

1. Apple Pie = replacing Green Apple
2. Spearmint = replacing Cool Mint
3. Choc Mint = left alone
4. Strawberries & Cream = increased flavour %
5. Vanilla Custard = replacing Vanilla Cupcake
6. Banana Split = left alone
7. Snackers = left alone
8. Bubble Gum = increased flavour
9. Blueberry = replacing Concord Grape
10. Sweet Mango = replacing Juicy Orange

We hope you will like the changes and will seek to review them overtime if need be through our community.
There is only one day left for our sale so grab yourself a quick bargain!

Last edited:

I gotta say I did the same. It's completely different, much thicker and all the nice parts of the original are gone. It just tastes a bit strange and chemically at the moment, who knows it might transform after steeping. If it doesn't though I might ask for a refund because in my mind I was ordering more of the stuff I liked and for me it's not really vapable.

The orange by contrast was actually quite nice.

I'll offer a quick run down of my experience in case it helps:

In reverse order of preference,
Vanilla, maybe it's me, maybe I don't get on with vanilla juices because I love the flavour so much but this tasted of pretty much nothing.
The apple suffers the same symptoms as the new strawberry, not right and chemically
The cool mint does what it says on the tin
The orange has some nice notes in it, this should have a touch more flavour and should be thinner
Snackers was a pleasant surprise, a real feel of chocolate for me
The original strawberry was very nice, lots of fruit and quite sweet too
The star of the show for me was the choc mint, again that sensation of chocolate with mint, you can't go wrong ;)

Making juices is an artform to my mind and when selling to a mass market you need to do a lot of testing and refining, send out free samples get feedback, fine tune, do another round of tests with different levels of ingredients. It's like chiseling a piece of marble, honing it until it's as good as you can get it.
This new strawberry is a mis-hit IMHO but we'll see how it develops over time.

So sorry to let you guys down, please accept our apologies and we will send you both x2 free bottles of our original S&C this week just PM me with your needs :D

So sorry to let you guys down, please accept our apologies and we will send you both x2 free bottles of our original S&C this week just PM me with your needs :D

You still have the original, i got 2 pictures that pretty much sum up.
drooling-homer-simpson.jpgtake my money.jpg

Please, PLEASE dont go changing that Strawberries & cream if you can help it, the stuff is awesome.

DONT BREAK IT IF IT ISN'T BROKEN

View attachment 36949

[/COLOR]1. Apple Pie = replacing Green Apple
2. Spearmint = replacing Cool Mint
3. Choc Mint = left alone
4. Strawberries & Cream = increased flavour %
5. Vanilla Custard = replacing Vanilla Cupcake
6. Banana Split = left alone
7. Snackers = left alone
8. Bubble Gum = increased flavour
9. Blueberry = replacing Concord Grape
10. Sweet Mango = replacing Juicy Orange

Really glad to hear this, it was the quality of the strawberry that led me to buy other flavours so I was a bit gutted with the change. It's good to know it's returning to awesomeness! Also happy that the choc mint and snackers are staying the same, they were my other favs. ;)

Haha.... so I have just taken delivery of Strawberry and Cream today and its not to its usual standard?.

Anyway so far I have tried some grape and BubbleGum in my Magma and I have to say so far so good!.

I received some strawberrys and creme last week, if I order some more tonight, will that be the new enhanced flavour?

I received some strawberrys and creme last week, if I order some more tonight, will that be the new enhanced flavour?

Sorry, I didn't read your post correctly! I will order some on Friday then when the flavours come into effect.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom