What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Thursday 6th November 2014 - Still A Bargain With Prices You Can't Sniff At!

##FINAL PRICE AFTER 5TH NOVEMBER:##

10ml is now £2.50 with discount = £2.25 Less than half RRP
30ml is now £6.50 with discount = £5.85 which includes a £1 saving over buying 3 separate 10ml bottles, and for that extra 85p you are getting an extra 20ml over high street prices of a £5 10ml bottle!

New hardware and accessories will be coming next month in December! we will keep you guys updated.

Still a good price if buying a few bottles as postage is near a fiver. Will this mean a larger selection of flavours now?

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Final Prices Update Inside!

Prices have doubled!?!? I thought the sale was 10ml reduced from £1.50 to £1.25 but not the sale has finished they have nearly doubled and with your high postage costs, it's not that much of a bargain anymore.....

Prices have doubled!?!? I thought the sale was 10ml reduced from £1.50 to £1.25 but not the sale has finished they have nearly doubled and with your high postage costs, it's not that much of a bargain anymore.....

Have a look on any other sites, postage is pretty much the same across the board thanks to royal fail

just because I don't wanna feel left out here.....what did I get and what if the juice was the substandard one what does that say about my tastebuds??? .....no just kidding.....I am happy so there!

Back
Top Bottom