What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Apple-Pie.jpgVanilla-Custard.jpgRoyal-Mango.jpgSpear-Mint.jpgGrape-Duo.jpg

NEW FLAVOURS NOW AVAILABLE! click images for more info

Banana-Split.jpgBubble-Gum.jpgChoc-Mint.jpgSnackers.jpgStrawberries-&-Cream.jpg

OLD FAVORITES BACK AS USUAL! click images for more info

Aerovape Ltd

I just placed an order, but FYI I couldn't set up an account via the 'register' page. I was able to set one up at checkout so no big deal for me, but others trying to setup an account before making an order may be puzzled. Just thought you may want to know.

Btw, are you getting the Juicy Orange back in? I liked the sound of that one. I love citrus-y ejuices.

The grape is lovely and good news on the pre-steeping, my strawberry and cream keeps calling me from the steeping draw lol

@Aerovape Ltd

I just placed an order, but FYI I couldn't set up an account via the 'register' page. I was able to set one up at checkout so no big deal for me, but others trying to setup an account before making an order may be puzzled. Just thought you may want to know.

Btw, are you getting the Juicy Orange back in? I liked the sound of that one. I love citrus-y ejuices.

Thank you for finding this out, it has now been fixed :)

So sorry to let you guys down, please accept our apologies and we will send you both x2 free bottles of our original S&C this week just PM me with your needs :D

Have you had chance to look at this or have you been rushed off your feet?

Thanks

I just placed another order, looking forward to try spearmint, bubblegum and snickers. Mint choc has become my adv so got a couple of them and some more s&c. Yummy!

So sorry to let you guys down, please accept our apologies and we will send you both x2 free bottles of our original S&C this week just PM me with your needs :D

Hi,

This was 6 days ago and there's still no sign of vape mail :(

Was hoping for my strawberry fix ;) Maybe Royal Mail have vaped it en route?

I just placed another order, looking forward to try spearmint, bubblegum and snickers. Mint choc has become my adv so got a couple of them and some more s&c. Yummy!

Let me know what you think of Snackers ;)

Back
Top Bottom