What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Site is now open :)

Please let us know if you come across any problems thx

Hugs and vapes

Daniel

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - £1.50 postage + Free postage

I think I have got vapers tongue from the choc mint, gutted! It all of a sudden has started to taste foul! It tastes burnt and horrible. I have tried it with 3 separate kanger coils, all different ohms and it tastes the same on them all, all in different tanks and different batteries. The liquid seems to be different from the previous batch though, it's really thick and gloopy and it's like it is too thick and can't get into the wick properly. Has the pg/vg changed with this liquid? I'm gutted but will have to stop using it for a while, unless I have a faulty batch?

Last edited:
Aerovape, can you confirm what batch of choc mint I have received as it tastes very different to what I had previously and it seems much thicker. I think this liquid is too thick and my kanger coils are not getting enough liquid in them as its too thick.

The batch of Choc Mint is the same as your previous order, I haven't come across this problem nor has our team and other customers seem happy with it. Maybe its due to Kanger coils not being upto the task of thicker juices in our case a 50/50 blend. Most of our customers prefer this as they use RBA and RDA, some even have a lower tolerance to PG so a 50/50 mix is more suitable for them.

Thank you all for your continued support and custom, we have learned so much from you guys here at
Planet Of The Vapes and have gone to great lengths to meet most of your demands and make the changes needed to better serve you.

As a special thank you we would like to invite you all to check out our new Christmas offers we have in store.
Here is a quick run down:

FREEBIES & DISCOUNTS

All e-liquids will now come in 30ml bottles at £6.50 each
Buy 4 get 1 free
Voucher 10% off AERO10 for all POTV members
Christmas Special offer an extra 10% off XMAS14 until midnight 25th December 2014

POSTAGE

Free 1st Class Recorded Delivery on orders over £40 AEROSHIP
2nd Class Small Parcel Delivery Promotional price of £2.80 until 18th January 2015
All future small items like kanthal, o-rings etc will benefit from postage at under £1

Happy Shopping

Daniel

Last edited:
Scheduled Maintenance is over, additional updates will happen when needed without additional downtime.

Cheers

Daniel

Back
Top Bottom