What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

I got a massive craving for tobacco flavours atm, funny how our trends change with the seasons. They will be up on the site this weekend :)

14/12/2014 NEW FLAVOURS

Hi guys we have been working very hard to bring you new and unique flavours, thats why we have been quiet the last few weeks in preparation.
Here is a list of what we have come up with:

Orange - almost ready
White - coming soon
Green - available now

Cake & Bake:
Rainbow Cake
Coffee Hazelnut Cake
Window Cake
Coconut Cake
Lemon Biscuit
Mr. Teacake
Banana Cake

Custards:
Posh Custard
Strawberry Custard
Banana Custard
Chocolate Custard
Apple & Cinnamon custard
Rhubarb & Custard

Fruity:
Forest Affair
Lemon Snow
Chocana

Tobacco:
Royal Grandeur
Smoky Plumcake
Pearwood

Last edited:
Aerovape Ltd I like to put an order in for a few different flavours mainly custard but when I go in your site I can only see one which is posh custard. I need to check what strength you do them in
Cheers [emoji3]

@Aerovape Ltd I like to put an order in for a few different flavours mainly custard but when I go in your site I can only see one which is posh custard. I need to check what strength you do them in
Cheers [emoji3]

I will put up the rest this week coming, these custards are a little bit extra special as they only need a few days to steep to get the full flavour, but obviously longer steeping will produce deeper flavours.

The strengths are the same across the board 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, and 18mg if you are looking for weaker or stronger we can do that as a custom order no problem :)

Last edited:
e liquid

Will you be sell 100% vg e liquid and will you be boing cherry bakewell flavour
Really good looking site bookmarked it on my browser
Many thanks mick

Will you be sell 100% vg e liquid and will you be boing cherry bakewell flavour
Really good looking site bookmarked it on my browser
Many thanks mick

I will add this to the list and as for 100% vg that can be done as a custom order just ask what your requirements are at checkout, we will introduce this too the site soon to make things easier as a selection drop down list :)

"E-Liquid cannot be returned at all, so please ensure that you buy the correct one as we won’t replace or exchange E-liquid once it has been sent out, due to the fact that we cannot ascertain if it has been doctored."

Lol. You got me there, I'm constantly doctoring juices that I buy in the hope of a refund.

Microsoft should have used that disclaimer with the red ring of death thing.

I will put up the rest this week coming, these custards are a little bit extra special as they only need a few days to steep to get the full flavour, but obviously longer steeping will produce deeper flavours.

The strengths are the same across the board 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, and 18mg if you are looking for weaker or stronger we can do that as a custom order no problem :)

Have you looked into what I mentioned about putting a born date so we know when a juice got made which tell us how long it needs or has been steeping ??

Back
Top Bottom