What's new

after life

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
this is something that has been on the netflix for a while season 3 has just finished

mrs vapesmarter was an avid viewer I kinda came onto it later and watched it in the workshop it's funny and touches so many areas that at times were hard to watch

but its really brilliantly done

however, the outtakes from the season have me crying with laughter when shit in life is really getting to me i pop them on and it never fails to make me laugh

from what I read some of the scripts was done as a "let's run with this" Ricky's reaction is stunning
his laugh is so funny

Haven’t watched series 3 yet but really enjoyed the first 2, brilliantly cast and well written, I loved the office but went off Gervais when he was in his daft dance phase, he’s won me back though he’s brilliant when interviewed a very intelligent man.

My sense of humour is shite and he is one of the few comedians that can make me actually laugh. I am surprised at how many people don't like him.

We watched the first episode of Season 3 last night, the clip with him throwing a plant through a car window and delivering a punchline had us in stitches.

I'm not a Gervais fan, but i will concede, that After Life is brilliant

Never watched any of it. Will have to check it out now.

First two episodes back were hilarious. Did feel it was more or a wrap up season as some of the characters weren't involved, but enjoyed the whole series start to finish. Brilliantly done.

Love it, very emotional in parts but totally brilliant. I wish I didn't binge watch it. Guess I'll have to start again lol

Finished this at the weekend. Got me right in the feels :(

Not ashamed to admit, that i was in tears by the end. Ending of the last episode of Season 2 had the same effect

Back
Top Bottom