What's new

GeekVape One Pod Kit

Just an update.

There's one thing thats slightly getting on my tits, and its the bevelled edge of the base of the device. If i pay attention when standing it upright, it'll stand fine. Put it down at the slightest angle without paying attention however, and the device topples over thanks to this stupid bevel.

Won't stop me buying another though, I have no idea why GeekVape decided it needed a bevel there. I had the same problem with the Vaporesso PX80 too.

geekvape-one_black4_1.jpg

Last edited:
Just an update.

There's one thing thats slightly getting on my tits, and its the bevelled edge of the base of the device. If i pay attention when standing it upright, it'll stand fine. Put it down at the slightest angle without paying attention however, and the device topples over thanks to this stupid bevel.

Won't stop me buying another though, I have no idea why GeekVape decided it needed a bevel there. I had the same problem with the Vaporesso PX80 and its stupid curved base too.

View attachment 265761
I think it’s because people prefer curves rather than straight lines, all to do with aesthetics I’m afraid. Lol.:)

Back
Top Bottom