What's new

Alfie & Terry's Secret santa mod giveaway

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
its been a while since I have done this

Alfie and Terry (the Toad) have decided to make a mod to giveaway on here to my supporters.......well not so much make more like woof and croak a lot at me the poor bugger who makes it.

so rules

1. you have to have an avatar picture
2. like one of my posts in my section (aka vapsmarter) not just this one
3. you must be an active member minimum 30 posts
4. no modmakers or makers sorry
5. freeby hunters or flippers on fleabay don't enter

put your name down below the mod is free

Goodluck lots of love alfie, terry, stu

alfIMG_1403.jpg

1. Wonkhorn
2. Mr.Motivapr
3 tony68
4. Kockeyedkitty

While helping Mrs Claus in the bakery at the North Pole, Kitty finds out about @vapesmarter 's newest giveaway!!!
"Oh Mrs Clause!!! Have you seen Stu's mods? "
" Yes I have Kitty" "In fact Santa absolutely loved your Pipe that he got his very own Pipe that he Vapes his chocolate chip Cookie dough juice from"
" Well imma go put my name in Alfie and Terry's Secret Santa Hat, Mrs Clause!! "
" I'd be a fool iffin I just let an opportunity like this just slip on by.... "
" But Kitty! You done already won a pipe from @vapesmarter ..... Now don't you think you're being a bit greedy here?"
" Awe Mrs Clause.... But I really really love his work!! , And I only Gots 1 of his mods....." (Sad face with BIG HUGE puppy dog eyes)

"But you should be happy to have the one Kitty"

" But..... But..... He needs a partner.... Someone to call buddy!! Or a mate! A WIFE!!!

They continue to bake cookies and make hot chocolate for Christmas with some help from some of the Elves and Kitty sneaks off....
And drops her name into Alfie and Terry's Secret Santa Hat in the hopes that
maybe she will be lucky enough to win a beautiful Vapesmarter mod (dreamy cloud over her head a and a big smile as she day dreams) ( ok now she just looks stoned.... Wake her ass up!!!!)

I absolutely love your work, and I would be a complete dumb butt if I didn't enter.
Got lucky once, doubt I will again, but if I don't try I'll be kicking myself for not tryin'!!
Lol

Edit: iffin I did get lucky enough to win.... I'll pay shipping and handling

All your mods look stunning and was feeling quite jealous when I saw @mattyk2010 collection of your work so I’d be a fool not to put my hat in!
1. Wonkhorn
2. Mr.Motivapr
3 tony68
4. Kockeyedkitty
5. Arawn1975!

Merry Christmas to one and all and hope Alfie’s tummy is feeling better after the rug incident!

1. Wonkhorn
2. Mr.Motivapr
3 tony68
4. Kockeyedkitty
5. Arawn1975!
6.BULLDOG1964
Thanks for the chance Stu Alfie and Terry :merryxmas1: all.

Thanks for this lovely giveaway and thanks for a Christmas card

1. Wonkhorn
2. Mr.Motivapr
3 tony68
4. Kockeyedkitty
5. Arawn1975!
6.BULLDOG1964
7.shale84

Merry Christmas and thank you.

1. Wonkhorn
2. Mr.Motivapr
3 tony68