What's new

Am i the only crazy person tracking their FT packages 10+ times a day?

AngelusMortisKaw

Initiate
I have 5 recently shipped, 2 unshipped orders. Out of 5 only 1 has gotten to US (ironically only 1 drip tip in that package out of all things i ordered) departed San Francisco the 23rd and still no show. Is my obsessive behavior normal? lol

No i dont think it is Normal, and i will tell you why, you see i check my fasttech all the time and i am most certainly not NORMAL ;)

It's very normal in an abnormal sort of way

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've grown bored with tracking mine more than 3 times a day. First order was before the CNY, two orders haven't shipped, one has, but as far as I can tell is still in china.
I purposely delayed orders on kanthal and batteries, but they're still gonna get here long before my mods!
Maybe I can build one before it shows up.

I never used to track my packages but I used to check the new arrivals religiously.

I have managed to get a grip on my FT addiction and I haven't ordered anything new since January but that would change if they got a decent paps clone or the polished Stingray.

I think with fasttech, the best thing to do is place your order then erase it from your memory. That way it's a nice surprise when it turns up. Following fasttech tracking is like watching paint dry on a daily basis for what seems like an eternity. :)

Same as Clint, order and forget. If you really need/want (is there a difference with shinies lol) it soon then uk vendors are your friends :)

edit - but you're not in the UK lol oh well, my head hasn't switched on yet doh

Back
Top Bottom