What's new

I NEED A HELP FOR the purchasing 'BIG' VAPE PACKAGE & expensive from unknown person.

AngryChainsaw

Initiate
I have very BIG DILEMMA and I need honest advice from you guy's, especially from the members who was trafing BORO stuff here, selling and buying stuff from a different person...
I found the guy who send me the pictures of lot BORO stuff, all high end (MOD - EXODE (newest batch I tjin 1.3 with DICODES high end chipset) in the BOX without any mark of using them, ADDITIONAL PANEL'S for that MOD - UNPACKED, three RBA KIT - NEW in the original box with all accessories, without mark or any track of using: PSYCO-KERCH RBA KIT, BLACK ROSE RBA KIT and ATOM RBA KIT by PRC, BORO TANK BB - NEW UNPACKED, DRIP TIP's by MONARCHY UNPACKED and a lot of accessories as flush nut's, battery wrap's etc.) all of that stuff worth about 900-1000€, maybe more, they wanna sell me all of that for 400€ + shipping cost...
But there's one catch, they wanna to send them money first - that's ok (in one small country in the South American continent ) only with servise of Western Union and after he received money he will send me the package.
He's send me too much video clips and pictures of her selling product's which they wanna sell me. And yesterday evening he send me the video clip from local UPS shipping service (I was insist on UPS EXPRESS SAVER shipping service) and show me on the monitor inside the UPS company - full shipping cost to my country, which is exactly 80$.
The question is next, because I never bought 'used or new' vaping stuff from unknown civil person and how can I pay them all amount and be secure that he will send me all stuff which we will agree to send me?
If I pay him through Western Union all amount maybe I never ever find that person anyway, maybe, but maybe he will send me all stuff, but I doubt that's Western Union is a most secure tip for this kind of purchasing for me. And I doubt that is some scam, but to short long story and ask you the question:
Which is the most secure way that after I pay him all amount he must send me all stuff which we agreed or he must refund me all amount? Through sime customer support company (DHL, FEDEX, TNT, UPS - that company represent my interest) or PayPal or transfer to his bank account or something else?
He insist on the Western Union payment... I might say that too and as a seller he is the most kindly seller in the world if you understand me...
What Im supposed to do to buy that stuff and be secure that I get that stuff?
P. S. I don't know how we meet each other, but 99% it's from one of the FB selling group via chat and he is first text to me...

Sounds like it's a scam.

*Messaged you first, an amazing deal, not sure where you met him, insists on Western Union. Walk away mate.

Last edited:
Yes I agree it’s a scam Facebook and insisting payment through WESTERN UNION is normally a scam so be warned.

That’s a scam. You’ll send the money, they’ll be a problem with postage/insurance, you’ll be asked to send alittle more money and that will continue until you stop sending money. They don’t have any of the kit in the videos/pictures.

Agree with above comments. Scam. Wants way under actual value and via WU. If you send the money then don't be upset when you receive nothing for it, and you will receive nothing.

No dilemma. No deal.

Usually, if it looks to good to be true, it IS! Western Union would raise a HUGE Flag for most of us and you're potentially in danger as a Buyer. :12:
WALK AWAY

Don't do it.....it's defo 100% a scam, it will be a fake FB profile and the video of the stuff taken from anywhere....they don't have the gear fella ....forget all about it

Back
Top Bottom