What's new

I am desperate - need help to send e-juice to Norway

HjnA

I am desperate.

Could someone pleeeeaaase help me.

I need help to forward a order of e-juice (non nicotine). Its juice from the brand Gator Vapes which they only sell in England. The juice is ordered from internet store Vapeshop here in the UK. Vapeshop have stopped shipping to Norway.

Norway have started to tax e-liquids with nicotine heavy this fall so I think the English stores got so many orders in return because people did not pay the tax. The Governemt charge £0,4 pr ml in tax.

Shipments without nicotine is no problem. No tax on them and it is legal to import. My shipment is 100% without nicotine. I have checked with the forward companies and they do not ship e-juice because the take for granted it is containing nicotine.

I will pay for shipping shipping and as a thanks £15 extra for the hassle. You need to have Paypal so I can pay you.

Could anybody be interested?

If it's got no nicotine just say it's food flavouring. Unless you're sending a very sizeable order I doubt they'll actually open the parcel to check.

If I were you I would just send it and not declare what it is. If a declaration is mandatory just declare it as a lens cleaner or something lol. You could even remove the label in-case they open it up. Or even create a fake label for it.
If you need someone to help though I'm down.

just send it with a customs form stating NO NICOTINE, cn22 customs form. I send to Norway fine like this

just send it with a customs form stating NO NICOTINE, cn22 customs form. I send to Norway fine like this
We’ll get it to him, and since it’s not sent from a business, it can be sent as a gift, theoretically avoiding customs etc.

The problem he’s having is he’s partial to one manufacturer’s juice, but fewer and fewer vendors in the UK are shipping to Norway, none with exactly this juice. This is due to Norwegian vapers not understanding the vague laws and technocratic subjectivity, who suddenly find their gear or juice is subject to duties and fees…therefore lots of return packages. It’s a nightmare, but luckily there’s a bunch of kind apes around to help :ape:

Back
Top Bottom