What's new

I NEED A HELP FOR the purchasing 'BIG' VAPE PACKAGE & expensive from unknown person.

I also just happen to have a slightly used bridge to sell... interested?

Sounds like it's a scam.

*Messaged you first, an amazing deal, not sure where you met him, insists on Western Union. Walk away mate.
Thank's mate. It's a scam, who knows how many people are both for this vaping stuff because his having all of it, but only for saving video clips & pictures how to be able to hook someone with a good story...

Yes I agree it’s a scam Facebook and insisting payment through WESTERN UNION is normally a scam so be warned.
Thank's mate. I was blocked him everywhere, but he is in any BORO GROUP at FB, especially in the FB private group for the purchasing 3D printed BORO MOD's... His name on the Facebook is Claudio...

There's lots of it around at the moment. Best you can do is report him to the admins of all the groups you're both in.

Thanks a lot for all your answering, almost to hook up and send them money, because ha have so many video clips and he had this vaping stuff, that's 100% for sure, but he doesn't want to sell them but to earn on them a money from people who are just jump in this BORO hole as I am also...

Attachments

• IMG-20230417-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20230417-WA0011.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 32
Thank's mate. I was blocked him everywhere, but he is in any BORO GROUP at FB, especially in the FB private group for the purchasing 3D printed BORO MOD's... His name on the Facebook is Claudio...

That name claudio seems very familiar a known scammer uses the same name on a few fb groups and he always get banned off them but keeps trying. do you happen to know his last name

Thanks a lot for all your answering, almost to hook up and send them money, because ha have so many video clips and he had this vaping stuff, that's 100% for sure, but he doesn't want to sell them but to earn on them a money from people who are just jump in this BORO hole as I am also...

It prob won't really be Claudio.....someone will have cloned his FB page and is pretending to be him...... as mentioned contact an admin in one of the groups.

Back
Top Bottom