What's new

"Amazing Vaping" eliquid made in China?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the e-liquids do not have FDA approval. The US FDA does not approve e-liquids, not a single one. At most it will have used FDA APPROVED FOOD concentrates, which only covers the concentrates and not the e-liquid themselves. The US FDA wants to BAN e-liquid so that is a big contradiction.

I have in the past, found one Chinese e-liquid company that used an FDA approval for a MISTING type bottle (for medical nose sprays) in conjunction with their advertising of e-liquid and their FDA approval had absolutely nothing to do with the E-Liquids they manufactured.

However, I have never heard a bad word about Amazing Vapings E-Liquid and I think @mrteatime tried them out not too long ago?

Sorry Everyone my bad Sorry KulrMeStoopid somebody told me this I suppose next time i'll check my facts before I post

Sorry Everyone my bad Sorry @KulrMeStoopid somebody told me this I suppose next time i'll check my facts before I post

No apology needed mate :) It's just something I looked into last year when I received some e liquid with FDA approved stamped on it and I went on a search and found out it's just a keen marketing ploy :P

No apology needed mate :) It's just something I looked into last year when I received some e liquid with FDA approved stamped on it and I went on a search and found out it's just a keen marketing ploy :P

well i'm just glad us noobs have experienced vapers like you to keep us right:thankyou:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the e-liquids do not have FDA approval. The US FDA does not approve e-liquids, not a single one. At most it will have used FDA APPROVED FOOD concentrates, which only covers the concentrates and not the e-liquid themselves. The US FDA wants to BAN e-liquid so that is a big contradiction.

I have in the past, found one Chinese e-liquid company that used an FDA approval for a MISTING type bottle (for medical nose sprays) in conjunction with their advertising of e-liquid and their FDA approval had absolutely nothing to do with the E-Liquids they manufactured.

However, I have never heard a bad word about Amazing Vapings E-Liquid and I think @mrteatime tried them out not too long ago?

yep....and its pretty good stuff....no complaints from me about them....in fact, damn good juice!

For what it is worth, AmazingVaping e-liquids are all made in England. The bottles we use and the boxes we send them out in are supplied from China, which may have caused the confusion here, apologies for that.

(Old thread I know, I have only just noticed it though!) :)

You could be losing business because of the bottles. I for one make a point of not using Chinese liquid and if I was skimming over web pages looking for juices and I saw your Chinese style bottles then you would not get any business as i would not bother to read the blurb. Good that the liquid is made in the UK and thumbs up.:)

Just my 2d

Back
Top Bottom