What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

I have not said you need to change your web address.
All in have said is when insearched to find out who the vaping guru was as I'd never heard of it I found a business and a residential address.
20170912_212644.jpg

Royal mail are still the most reliable for me in the Highlands. Many other services consider me an island (I'm very much part of the mainland) and they hike the postal charges substantial or simply don't provide a service. I think @Dripworx can testify to trying to get an order out to me. For the cost and the distance they would beat any company hands down and it arrives fairly promptly.

Yes, that's true, the blog is a little strange however, it's going through a redesign at the moment. Unfortunately no betting options available. [emoji23]

I thought that was @Tubbyengineer. Possible vendor? There is a vaping guru co uk site, their blog is a little strange to say the least. Unless you like a flutter on the horses :D

I would post our website address, but wouldnt want it to be construed as advertising from an unauthorised (ATM) vendor

Im also not entirely sure what you mean, why do we need to change the address?
It's the Google listing for business that he has mentioned. The address on the website is the correct address as registered with HMRC, Data Protection ICO and Companies House.

I've no idea that's what I got when I searched.
It's the Google listing for business that you have mentioned. We are waiting on an authentication code being sent out by Google to update the details. The address on the website is the correct address as registered with HMRC, Data Protection ICO and Companies House.

Up early for work so a quick read.
Firstly thought there was an echo in here but then thought nah he's just having a chat with him self bless.
As i read on over the latest posts it felt like i was reading posts from Dr Jekyll then Mr Hyde popped up as it seemed more like seeing someone chatting to them selves.
Then noticed @Tubbyengineer 's replicator reference and it dawned on me there are two of you posting.
Face palm and what a confusing read this thread is now.
@Ray@thevapingguru
@TheVapingGuru.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom