What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Hi Ray

Sorry to have to do this on here, but there never seems to be anyone at your place to answer the phone or respond to emails, and I just want to find out what's going on with my order please.

I placed an order for an iJoy Capo Squonk kit on the 18th Oct, as your website said it was in stock. Turns out it's not in stock and so actually I'd placed a pre-order.

No dramas, I thought.

Can't remember when I tried contacting your place first, probably a couple of days or so after ordering, as I'd not heard anything by email (as my order confirmation had suggested I would). So I sent an email first thing in the morning asking what the latest was, didn't get any reply - so the following day then called and spoke to someone, who said I they were due in the early following week (23rd/24th) and so I should receive it 26th or 27th Oct. Was told again I'd get some kind of email correspondence.

So, after not hearing anything again, I've tried calling a number of times on Monday (also emailed), Tuesday and today - and there's no answer, and no-one's replied to my email.

If someone could please get back to me, I'd really appreciate it, as it's just a bit off-putting ordering and paying for something, and then there apparently being no-one around at the vendors, no correspondence and no sign of the goods either.

Last edited:
Went home to collect my Crius 2 that was delivered and there was a parcel from the vaping guru, at first i thought the had accidently sent me the RDA which i have had a refund for but it was a letter of apology and 2 10ml bottles of juice. I was quite taken aback TBH and given they had refunded me and ive had my money back they didnt have to do this, i dont know how other folk feel but i think its a gesture that should be acknowledged and for me shows that maybe they have just been taken for a ride from their supplier and it is a genuine fuck up

@Ray@thevapingguru & @TheVapingGuru.co.uk i appreciate the letter and free gift i hope you can recover from this fiasco and salvage your reputation as a vendor, implement the new systems as you have described here and move forward positively

guru.jpg

Back
Top Bottom