What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

It's a nice gesture ....but, it's not like we aren't spoiled for choice for vendors, so I'll stick with my tried and trusted sources I think.

It's a nice gesture ....but, it's not like we aren't spoiled for choice for vendors, so I'll stick with my tried and trusted sources I think.
agreed a nice gesture and was surprised by it, but i wish them well in the future and ill be sticking to my tried and tested usual suppliers

I also received an apology and a gift (which I did not require) normally I would see this as nice gesture but when I still haven't received the REFUND (which I do require) I requested I am far from happy @Ray@thevapingguru , I suppose you were too busy to issue a refund as you wrongly thought it would be better to send out an apology .....

Hmmm, bullet shaped juice bottle's. Would go well with that gun looking mod/tank setup.

agreed a nice gesture and was surprised by it, but i wish them well in the future and ill be sticking to my tried and tested usual suppliers
Was nice of them to admit their mistakes, it shows that they realise how important a good reputation is in this competitive industry.

I rarely buy anything from the UK due to prices however if vaping guru had something I desperately wanted fast and nobody else did at the right price I would be happy to give their newly implemented systems a spin.

Screenshot_20171103-132859.png

Bit harsh maybe, but could/should have been sorted far quicker, a simple post on her saying "we dont know when we are getting stock and we have changed the system so it only says in stock when we have stock" and i think 90% of people would have been happy

I think they are doing the best they can but need a little more experience. I totally support young companies and try my best to do my part in supporting them. They have always done me good and I will continue to do business with them as long as they don't totally fuck me which I don't think is their intention at all...

Peace and love peeps

Everyone makes mistakes as we're human after all but its realising and accepting weve made a mistake and what we then do to put it right that counts and is how we're measured.
My memory is not short so i dont believe for a nano second this mess was just a simple mistake.
Sorry to say it for those that are or going to give TVG the benefit of the doubt but even if all monies are refunded or all goods recieved, mud sticks and in this case its been shitty mud, been bulshit cover ups and bulshit excuses all the way through.
I'm glad some have recieved an apology but until i see everyone with monies refunded or goods recieved my views won't change.

Back
Top Bottom