What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Were the seals intact?....
View attachment 143408
they were so they won't last long in my gaff I bought 60ml from my local B&M of some fancy juice last week which was a treat as I'm mostly diy
Told the Mrs it was nice fast forward to last night and went to get it to be told oh I finished that which if she was DTL I wouldn't mind but she done 60ml in a week using and Endura T18 I could hear the angels weeping

Ffs, do you think Thor is trying to poison everyone now?
Hi @bobsyeruncle, i get it that you dont think TVG has scammed thousands of vapers or if you do in fact see it you seem ok with it and i respect that.
I think differently and have expressed my views previously.
My post above in context is a mocking jesture of my miss trust for TVG but your reply (and call me suspicious again) makes me wonder iv i have picked up a cyber stalker?

Hi @bobsyeruncle, i get it that you dont think TVG has scammed thousands of vapers or if you do in fact see it you seem ok with it and i respect that.
I think differently and have expressed my views previously.
My post above in context is a mocking jesture of my miss trust for TVG but your reply (and call me suspicious again) makes me wonder iv i have picked up a cyber stalker?
Cyber stalker? :clapping:
I don't condone anyone getting scammed, and I also don't actually know if anyone has actually been scammed.... Yet.
I've seen plenty of unhappy vapers getting refunds and free gifts, but until Thor closes his business and shuts the door on anyone getting refunds then you can't go around making accusations.
His business practices are poor but that doesn't necessarily make him a scammer.
You seem intent on running around like some kind of Internet detective digging up everything you can to discredit TVG and you are not even involved in any dealings with them.
If you don't like my responses and feel that you are being stalked (oh the irony) then feel free to hit the ignore button. I won't be offended. :)2

Cyber stalker? :clapping:
I don't condone anyone getting scammed, and I also don't actually know if anyone has actually been scammed.... Yet.
I've seen plenty of unhappy vapers getting refunds and free gifts, but until Thor closes his business and shuts the door on anyone getting refunds then you can't go around making accusations.
His business practices are poor but that doesn't necessarily make him a scammer.
You seem intent on running around like some kind of Internet detective digging up everything you can to discredit TVG and you are not even involved in any dealings with them.
If you don't like my responses and feel that you are being stalked (oh the irony) then feel free to hit the ignore button. I won't be offended. :)2
I dont wish to ignore anybody on here as we should all be entitled to our opinions and all should have the right for them to be heard.
As i said before the wasp nano thread rang alarm bells for me so i called it as i saw it.
I have also done a quick internet search and posted what i found which IMO does not look good.
I will leave this issue alone now though and i honestly hope this gets a positive resolve for everybody concerned.

Seeing this thread has just reminded me... Ordered a wasp nano from these guys at the end of September when they were promoting a pre-sale here, still haven't received it. This is the trouble when you order so much kit and forget what has turned up and what hasn't. I guess I'm due a refund...

That's nice. Nice that he's got the spare time to write and send out letters and gifts. Shame he hasn't found the time to respond to my PP claim and refund my £100 yet. Guess he's been too busy writing letters to everyone still waiting for their orders. :24:

side note if he sends you out deep fried cookie or maple glaze, don't use them and send them directly to me. Their gorgeous all day vapes

Back
Top Bottom