What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Technically you are a customer of theirs though. They are trading under a different name but they are trading under the same company registration. The Scottish company number they have displayed on their website bring up TVG retail and it’s exactly the same registration. Maybe you could rely to yell and provide them with the relevant links to prove this and see what they come back with. I definitely would, just to see what they say.
Yeah, exactly. I just need to reword it to make it clear. It's not clear from my review alone. I'll just tweak it a bit so it leaves no doubt.

Yup, not the same lot as far as I can see. Had a chat with Thor the other day. @Gitchy - he assured my all refunds had been sorted so will ping you a message in a sec. Someone else on this thread posted some pretty wild stuff and forgot to hit them up about their refund so will do that in a sec too.

Please make sure you keep in civil guys, stating facts is fine. If any of you are awaiting refunds still then let me know and we can try and make sure they get settled.

Yes @JustDave - that's them now. Thor told me he had learnt from his mistakes of the past so I was quite surprised to see pre order items on there. I did mention this to him and he told it was due to people coming to his new shop and asking to pre order them.

@StrawberryRipple - not sure we need the thread name changing?

Just wanted to note that Thor never did contact me. I'm not really expecting a refund now to be honest, just written it off as a complete cock up. All I wanted was the RDA I paid for.

just found this on AAEC

looks like Thor could have set up another company.

most people will have read the thread concerning The Vaping Guru and his shenanigans in the past. Which ranged from poor customer service and in some cases, no customer service, to threatening phone calls to customers and other vendors. Please take note that Thor Thorirsson aka the vaping guru himself, has a new venture underway Here . Looks like another drop shipping exercise. Pity he never squared up the people he ripped off first.

There's an address for a shop on there. Anybody owed money/gear could go get it personally. Also states part of the TVG Retail Group.

just found this on AAEC

looks like Thor could have set up another company.

most people will have read the thread concerning The Vaping Guru and his shenanigans in the past. Which ranged from poor customer service and in some cases, no customer service, to threatening phone calls to customers and other vendors. Please take note that Thor Thorirsson aka the vaping guru himself, has a new venture underway Here . Looks like another drop shipping exercise. Pity he never squared up the people he ripped off first.
Read the posts in this thread starting with mine at the top of page 47.

Read the posts in this thread starting with mine at the top of page 47.
not sure which that is mate as ive only got 10 pages to this whole thread. got it set to 50 per page instead of the default.

ive not been folowing this thread so just posted what was posted today on aaec. so i guess this one has been up and running for a while then.

Back
Top Bottom