What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Learnt from his mistakes? He took hundreds if not thousands of pre-orders and then didn't ship a single item. Not just pre-orders but ALL orders. He then ignored everybody and issued ZERO refunds and even ignored all communications from his customers AND PayPal so that in the end PayPal were forced to issue refunds on his behalf. They lied to me and sent me false information via PM trying to claim that I had already been refunded when they knew damn well it was a bare faced lie!

I'm all for keeping it civil mate but with all due respect I call a spade a spade and they are liars and as far as I am concerned they can fook right off. I wouldn't give them a single penny if they were the last vape supplier on the planet. I'd rather stop vaping!

I'm happy to stick to the facts and I will be more than happy to back up what I've just said and post the PM's they sent me right here for every member to see that they are liars and they cannot be trusted. A change of business name doesn't change what they did.

And for the record they didn't refund me. PayPal did. Big difference.
Very, very common practice here in the gold mining industry. Rip off all they can, sit low, arc up again in another name. Exact same crew but more often than not in another family members name or another partner or mate's.

Very, very common practice here in the gold mining industry. Rip off all they can, sit low, arc up again in another name. Exact same crew but more often than not in another family members name or another partner or mate's.

This is still the same company with the same company registration (TVG retail). They’ve just changed the name of the website. I see they have wasp nanos on there...

This is still the same company with the same company registration (TVG retail). They’ve just changed the name of the website. I see they have wasp nanos on there...
So the exact same crew and all the rest but just the name changed! :18: No attempt to even cover their footprints!?
That's intelligent. :18:

Bit frustrating. I never really wanted a refund, just the rda.

History has a habit of catching up with you.

cunts.jpg

Not the same crowd as far as I can see.

However..........

https://www.albavaping.co.uk/

May be worth an investigation.
Nothing to do with Alba Vapes that used to run out of Gosport? I went into the B&M once, seemed OK, and as I remember, they were active on here for a while and had a POTV discount code up, but according to the owner (whose name escapes me, it was a while back) fell out with a certain american lady moderator.

i dont see your review on yell anymore mate i think he may have had it taken down? can you still see it?
I can't see yours either. Yell emailed me to say it's been removed as it doesn't appear that I'm a customer of theirs so my review breaches guidelines. So no problem. I will reword it and resubmit it. Took a dozen attempts with TVG and trust pilot. Thankfully, I'm patient and stubborn.

I can't see yours either. Yell emailed me to say it's been removed as it doesn't appear that I'm a customer of theirs do my review breaches guidelines. So no problem. I will reword it and resubmit it. Took a dozen attempt with TVG and trust pilot. Thankfully, I'm patient and stubborn.

Technically you are a customer of theirs though. They are trading under a different name but they are trading under the same company registration. The Scottish company number they have displayed on their website bring up TVG retail and it’s exactly the same registration. Maybe you could rely to yell and provide them with the relevant links to prove this and see what they come back with. I definitely would, just to see what they say.

Back
Top Bottom