What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Went home to collect my Crius 2 that was delivered and there was a parcel from the vaping guru, at first i thought the had accidently sent me the RDA which i have had a refund for but it was a letter of apology and 2 10ml bottles of juice. I was quite taken aback TBH and given they had refunded me and ive had my money back they didnt have to do this, i dont know how other folk feel but i think its a gesture that should be acknowledged and for me shows that maybe they have just been taken for a ride from their supplier and it is a genuine fuck up

@Ray@thevapingguru & @TheVapingGuru.co.uk i appreciate the letter and free gift i hope you can recover from this fiasco and salvage your reputation as a vendor, implement the new systems as you have described here and move forward positively

View attachment 143380
No company details, contact details etc on his letter.
Not exactly professional.

Exactly, ariel bold, first sign of a scammer.
Who said anything about a scammer?
Not me.
If your read any of my posts you will see that I've been giving them the benefit of doubt.
They're trying to make themselves more professional by updating systems etc, and then send out company letters inviting customers to get in touch, and they have no details on their company letterheads, which is a legal requirement for a limited company.

Last edited:
No company details, contact details etc on his letter.
Not exactly professional.
Looks like more of a personal apology letter. Amount of abuse they are getting I'm surprised they haven't just refunded everyone on here and disconnected themselves from the forum.

Looks like more of a personal apology letter. Amount of abuse they are getting I'm surprised they haven't just refunded everyone on here and disconnected themselves from the forum.
Fair point, never thought of it like that.

I'll never buy from them again. I posted on their FB group after they were contacted by Admins in Vape Court about the issue and got personally attacked and threatened.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171102-215033.jpg
    Screenshot_20171102-215033.jpg
    677 KB · Views: 172
Back
Top Bottom