What's new

Analysis of ASH release on e-cigarettes

I find it so disheartening that ASH, who have surprisingly come down in support of the e-cig, fails to back us up in our fight to keep e-cigs effective and available.

How can they not realise that if the legislation were introduced, it would kill off the e-cig in an effective form and drive us all back to cigarettes?

It appears to me that's exactly what they want to do. Personally I ain't going back to cigarettes. After 30 years of smoking, 4 weeks or so of vaping & smoking i'm now on day 3 of of no smokes vap only. I'll be one of the many who will turn to where ever, to get me juice. I've just ordered me own mixing kit, as there does not seem to be any mention of buying the ingredients and mixing your own juice. I can see it now, in a few years time, raided by the police and locked up for illegal e-juice making. Just like you see on telly for cannabis:diy:

I've been mixing since I first started on clearomisers in April - I assume the nicotine will be restricted - can't see how they can restrict any of the other ingredients without a lot of collateral damage to other sectors of society.

I intend to stock up - but if I want to continue vaping as I do now, sooner or later I'll have to resort to riskier black market sources.

I resent the fact that, if this all goes ahead, I'll be criminalised for trying to avoid cigarettes

I've been mixing since I first started on clearomisers in April - I assume the nicotine will be restricted - can't see how they can restrict any of the other ingredients without a lot of collateral damage to other sectors of society.

I intend to stock up - but if I want to continue vaping as I do now, sooner or later I'll have to resort to riskier black market sources.

I resent the fact that, if this all goes ahead, I'll be criminalised for trying to avoid cigarettes

Bit of a delay in my reply - sorry - life's still a bit manic at the mo....you may want to check out ECF for this, but one of their chemists has been doing stability tests on PG nic base for quite a few years....in a nut shell....if stored in glass bottles, in the dark, in the freezer, with virtually no air space the loss of nic strength is virtually nil and it will last indefinitely. I'm looking at 20 years supply! But then I can vape at 7.5mg/10mg. I'm hoping in 20 years time, all this mess will be sorted out! Hope this helps.....Nell x

Back
Top Bottom