What's new

British Labor MP: Banning disposable e-cigarettes will not completely prevent children from using th

fb4c62d646d43656e224eef035ac124a.jpg

Mary Glindon, the Labor MP for North Tyneside in Tyne and Wear, said that although it is certainly better not to smoke or use vapes. Vapes are 95% safer than smoking and even better than smoking. Cheap, which becomes a major consideration at a time when many people are reeling from the cost of living crisis.
Councilor Glinton added that a practical approach was needed to address the issue of vapes. These issues include recycling, tackling youth use of vapes, and concerns that the government might tax vapes.
She supports research and development to make vapes safer and more environmentally friendly and opposes illegal products. Especially those vapes designed to attract children to use.
Banning disposable vapes is not the solution to stopping kids from using e-cigarettes.
"We need more regulation of companies and retailers who flout the rules. However, disposable vapes are the most cost-effective for low-income people who live in poor communities where smoking is most common," Glinton said.

Last edited by a moderator:
disposable vapes are the most cost-effective for low-income people who live in poor communities where smoking is most common," Glinton said.

I cant agree with that, unless people have no access to a power supply. A pod/ AIO system would be far more cost effective and hugely less environmentally damaging.

I cant agree with that, unless people have no access to a power supply. A pod/ AIO system would be far more cost effective and hugely less environmentally damaging.
Have to agree with you there mate, if pods had been around when I first quit smoking life would have been much easier.
It`s good to see someone in authority has an inkling of an idea, as they say, in the land of the blind, a one eyed man is king.

interesting, it seems mary is opposed to abortion and gay marriage, but is an ardent supporter of badgers.

sounds like someone has had a backhander from someone to me

sounds like someone has had a backhander from someone to me
What? Do you mean the link to the disposable vape brand in the opening post where they can't fucking spell Labour correctly? :)

i think it is just spam. mary will likely know nothing about it. ironic that the cheeky hyperlink sneaked into the paragraph about needing more regulations takes you to a manufacturer of Ds that are unlawful in the uk, though.

Back
Top Bottom