What's new

British Labor MP: Banning disposable e-cigarettes will not completely prevent children from using th

i think it is just spam. mary will likely know nothing about it. ironic that the cheeky hyperlink sneaked into the paragraph about needing more regulations takes you to a manufacturer of Ds that are unlawful in the uk, though.
The OP could well be spam (well, the link is), but I presume it refers to this article -
Mary Glindon MP: Banning disposable vapes is not the answer to stopping children from vaping
https://www.northumberlandgazette.c...swer-to-stopping-children-from-vaping-4453283
.. and I do agree with most of the stuff she says in it...

But, according to the article, she said -
.. disposable vapes are the most affordable for those on low incomes in deprived communities where the prevalence of smoking is highest.
(my emphasis in bold)

Now if that above is the true quote, there is a big difference between most affordable (which disposables are) and cost-effective.

The OP could well be spam (well, the link is), but I presume it refers to this article -
Mary Glindon MP: Banning disposable vapes is not the answer to stopping children from vaping
https://www.northumberlandgazette.c...swer-to-stopping-children-from-vaping-4453283

(my emphasis in bold)

Now if that above is the true quote, there is a big difference between most affordable (which disposables are) and cost-effective.

aye, the OP is probably an AI bot which has slipped the wee link in to the copy pasted article about mary.

i agree with @andipandi ’s comment above. disposables are neither the most affordable or the most cost effective. unless you are thinking about only specifically the day a person switches but anywhere beyond that they are not at all.

i agree with @andipandi ’s comment above. disposables are neither the most affordable or the most cost effective. unless you are thinking about only specifically the day a person switches but anywhere beyond that they are not at all.
I agree that they are not cost-effective at all (we remind customers of this on an almost daily basis), but they are the most affordable (in respect to the fact that disposables are the cheapest e-cigs).

So I was trying to make the point that it sounds like Mary Glindon has been misquoted (according to the link I posted).

There`s a decent argument for both scenarios but I guess we`ll never know unless there`s further comment from the author.

(my emphasis in bold)

My Daughter was going through an Elfbar or Lost Mary once a day and I worked out she was spending nearly £2k a year on the things. The Aspire pod vape I bought her instead only costs her about £500 a year, it would be a lot cheaper than that if she would try more cost effective liquids, but she likes the ElfLiq and MaryLiq flavours at £10 for 40ml.

Back
Top Bottom