What's new

Anyone getting the new Pulse V2?

Anyone had theirs yet? Still nothing from SM but no rush for it.

Picked up a VV Pulse X for £9 last month on SM only now getting to use it, not bad but with this lockdown/huge moustache/beard/caveman look I feel like Ron Jeremy had had his way with me....mouth/lips/face covered in the finest e-jiz haven’t used a 510 in ages :17:

And shipped today :)

Should be here within the week if it’s anything like my other orders, SM have been super quick with delivery :)

Well I buckled like I said. Apparently it’s on its way, hope to get it tomorrow.

9DFA3A00-7205-44E2-936E-38B08C52ABF2.jpeg
Mines here! Pretty nice, feels more premium than the 80w. Nice screen easy to use. Early days but so far so good

I knew it was going to be small and light. I did not know battery life/management was going to be noticeably superb. (Screen brightness halfway, 30min standby)

4950F4DE-BCF2-49F0-AB5A-F58F99127D9D.jpeg
2BB355F5-0F65-45B3-98D3-D3A81626B57F.jpeg

I had one arrive today but I've not had a chance to get in about it yet. I'm interested in having a muck about with the app. Has anyone had a fiddle?

I had one arrive today but I've not had a chance to get in about it yet. I'm interested in having a muck about with the app. Has anyone had a fiddle?
I played around with it on the Swell. It worked ok but personally it was easier to pick up the mod & make adjustments. The find function also worked but you need to be in BT range to actually find your mod.

Back
Top Bottom