What's new

Anyone getting the new Pulse V2?

Never had a mod auto fire. Had 2 auto fires this week. WTF!?

I've had mods autofire before but they were well worn and probably with lashings of fruity juice in the buttons from foolish squonks. If it was old and dirty I would have suggested something like getting some isopropyl alcohol in and around the fire button. Fingers crossed this isn't a kink they have to iron out, I've still not got around to using mine.

Mine came on sat the black love it, nice bright screen. long battery life on 21700, buttons work lovely bit of fiddle to squonk for me but does not frustrate me so i work around comfortably,.Went on temp mode was ok but. more and more now i am watts ss single 0.5ohmish coil 25 to 35 w max, content so content just ordered another in rainbow. For my nearly 60 electronic skills,i just opted to stay in watts taste good to me does what i want feeds juice without going round the squonk and back to get to the rda. Very easy fill. Enjoying my vape with it

I have one on the way from Sourcemore. Stuck fire button roulette perhaps? Yikes. Hope not.

Mine came on sat the black love it, nice bright screen. long battery life on 21700, buttons work lovely bit of fiddle to squonk for me but does not frustrate me so i work around comfortably,.Went on temp mode was ok but. more and more now i am watts ss single 0.5ohmish coil 25 to 35 w max, content so content just ordered another in rainbow. For my nearly 60 electronic skills,i just opted to stay in watts taste good to me does what i want feeds juice without going round the squonk and back to get to the rda. Very easy fill. Enjoying my vape with it
I like it so much and i dont bother with all the bells and whistles had a quick play just trying to keep simple fruits and custards 0.5 ohm 25 watts,single wire ss coil, So pleased got another one mid week, thinking of another, custards pastries in one, Dark fruits for the other and citrus in the new if i take the plunge.

Picked up one from 3fvape. I managed 24 puffs before the fire button stuck. Contacting 3fvape for a replacement was unusually painless, which leads me to think that there may well be a few other duds out there.

Not good news. I really want one, but hearing all this autofire stuff makes me want to wait and see if they improve their QC

Picked up one from 3fvape. I managed 24 puffs before the fire button stuck. Contacting 3fvape for a replacement was unusually painless, which leads me to think that there may well be a few other duds out there.

Was hoping not to hear of another case!

Done the same with mine, returned to ecigone and asked for a replacement.

Looking on the web it seems that many people are having the same issue, often with the black panel version. I even forced myself to watch the Jai Haze review and low and behold the same thing happened to him.

Now that a replacement is on the way i'm going to open up the one i've got as I suspect it might be a simple fix. If I get any joy i'll make a post incase any other Apes fancy tinkering.

Back
Top Bottom