What's new

Anyone know anything about this - the diplomat?

Trying to avoid expensive hits like that tbh :S

Me too - it looks nice tho ….
Maybe its just good photography ….

I know a @rew that's always willing to take a hit for the team ;)

I just bought a Tripod 2. Don't think I will be tempted just yet.

I just bought a Tripod 2. Don't think I will be tempted just yet.
I keep looking at one. Then tell myself I don’t really do MTL. So far, it’s worked. But it hasn’t stopped me looking, even so.
Hence forth I bar all mention of that RTA, again, in perpetuity.:17::17::17:

I keep looking at one. Then tell myself I don’t really do MTL. So far, it’s worked. But it hasn’t stopped me looking, even so.
Hence forth I bar all mention of that RTA, again, in perpetuity.:17::17::17:

I find it helps if you habitually sneer at any RTA that still relies on wrapping and catching wires under screws. It doesn't matter if it works, it is still as cutting edge as an outside toilet.

Maybe not a popular opinion, but it will protect your wallet from 99.9% of high end RTAs. IMO they are all beautifully machined but unfortunately designed by a lazy twat.

filling looks a pain, and I wonder about leaks/floods in that bottom chamber where the pin is...mmmm

I find it helps if you habitually sneer at any RTA that still relies on wrapping and catching wires under screws. It doesn't matter if it works, it is still as cutting edge as an outside toilet.

Maybe not a popular opinion, but it will protect your wallet from 99.9% of high end RTAs. IMO they are all beautifully machined but unfortunately designed by a lazy twat.

no, it’s not that it just works, but it works better than any other method. there is no need for “cutting edge” methods of attaching wire to a price of metal.

Back
Top Bottom