What's new

Anyone know anything about this - the diplomat?

Still waiting on it turning up, went missing in the post :(
Ahh nightmare

it has piqued my interest for sure - which is rare these days tbh

There's a lot of that about, I've got two orders given to RM on 28/11 and no idea where they are.
Strike time - we have had quite a number of customers from that time with parcels turning up over two weeks later - or even not at all yet.

i do not recommend anyone uses royal mail at this point in time.

Im tempted to take it off our site altogether and and just leave its its use for special request for those that only seem to be able to get post via RM - looking at you @John R ;)

If you'd seen the state the other couriers drop packages off round here, you'd understand :)

But yeah, I get it, if you don't mind a note requesting post via RM, crack on :D

If you'd seen the state the other couriers drop packages off round here, you'd understand :)
I DO understand :) dont worry, hence why leaving it as a request option.

the UK is fast running out of reliable delivery sources.

My four bottle of Tamahaac turned up super quick btw, forgot to post as I wasn't feeling that great at the time.

Probably caught them on a non strike day!

Anyone order this and try it? I'd be interested to hear the thoughts on it.

Hi Everyone,

I know it is an old thread but I am curious as well about this rta. The only thing keeps me hesitate the 1.8mm hole under the coil may not be suitable for MTL. :hmm:

Of course the spare pins are available but....

If anyone has any experience please do not hesitate to share.

Thanks

There's a new lengthy review of it below, it has more bells and whistles than you can shake a stick at. He seems to think it's fine with the supplied 1.8 but he did change it so if you like a tight mtl I'd think you need the optional air pins.

Back
Top Bottom