What's new

Anyone know anything about this - the diplomat?

I find it helps if you habitually sneer at any RTA that still relies on wrapping and catching wires under screws. It doesn't matter if it works, it is still as cutting edge as an outside toilet.

I wouldn't put a build in it there at the mo.

I find it helps if you habitually sneer at any RTA that still relies on wrapping and catching wires under screws. It doesn't matter if it works, it is still as cutting edge as an outside toilet.

Maybe not a popular opinion, but it will protect your wallet from 99.9% of high end RTAs. IMO they are all beautifully machined but unfortunately designed by a lazy twat.
Oh dear.
If you are struggling to trap coil legs and build, with the screw fixing method. It’s almost certainly you that has the problem, not the design of the post fixings.

it’s true that a lack of screws for attaching coils puts me right off an attie. it is the only way to go imo. :)

Like the look of it @ZT but I'm so not doing tanks as much these days so I fear it would be a shelf queen.

Yeah - simple - no crazy juice flow or anything to cause leaks etc.

i get @Rickster s concern about the wells at the bottom and possible leaks tho - proof is gonna be in the pudding i guess.

5ml with the small chimney as well - that defo appeals to me

Should be ok though with it being a bottom fill......less to no pressure forcing it's way down from the top upon filling

Should be ok though with it being a bottom fill......less to no pressure forcing it's way down from the top upon filling
Yeah - my thoughts as well - and its not ugly either

Back
Top Bottom