What's new

Are Fasttech forums down?

Just went on there, don't know if its just me but the whole site is running slow :what:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Mawlsey's Honest post on FT :) He has 20% off Sulfie answered> Hi, everyone. We have issued the policy for the reward:

http://www.fasttech.com/forums/orde...unds-commencing-for-untrackable-r-hk-orders/1

Regarding the reward for the honest customers who have marked the order as delivered, we will give 20% discount of order amount in the form of store credit. This will be done in 24 hours, an email will send to the customers as soon as the discount is done. Thank you for your honesty, we really appreciated it.

No mate - they are giving 20% back on orders not tracked as delivered in Oct but where customers have let them know they were delivered. Well, that's what they said today, I imagine they'll wriggle out of it somehow like an insurance company running from a claim.

I imagine some tit has launched a DNS attack at the site to vent his (because smaller-brained people tend to be male) frustration and show what a big man he is.

I was just about to order the Pulse as well.

No mate - they are giving 20% back on orders not tracked as delivered in Oct but where customers have let them know they were delivered. Well, that's what they said today, I imagine they'll wriggle out of it somehow like an insurance company running from a claim.

I imagine some tit has launched a DNS attack at the site to vent his (because smaller-brained people tend to be male) frustration and show what a big man he is.

I was just about to order the Pulse as well.

Yeah just clocked that haha, fuck my brain and its distractive nature lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom