What's new

Are Fasttech forums down?

I already put in a thread about it and the guy was just a dismissive chunt that won't get my business again and don't have much mentions an forums so should of worked that one out really, just put it down to my poor judgement and trust, I'll just stick to UK vendors that actually give a fook about there costumers. And the chip is tiny but besides the point ay

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

That's it mate just don't do business with them anymore. I know you said its tiny but if he was being a dick you should of opened a claim that would of pissed em off :)

That's it mate just don't do business with them anymore. I know you said its tiny but if he was being a dick you should of opened a claim that would of pissed em off :)

Yeah true will think of that next time, won't be such a nice guy if happens again

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Slow as flip but worked enough to let me do this.

After seeing Todd's video on the real Pulse-G this became a 'must-buy-now'.

View attachment 14467

What shipping did you use? I just ordered one and tried Swiss this time. Not going to order anything else now until at least one order shows up! I have a Nemesis,AIOS & Igo W lost in HGP over 15 days no tracking. Drip Tips and Chi U sent SGP, drip tips show as sent to UK, Chi U info received only, though both shipped same time. Pulse G and other atty with Swiss Tony :)

I hope...some of it turns up lol

Sing for this one to see what happens, when they're good they're good. Got one with Swiss, two stuck in HK and a MIA.

Sing for this one to see what happens, when they're good they're good. Got one with Swiss, two stuck in HK and a MIA.

The only 2 items Iv'e received from FT so far came from Sing post, Chi-You today after 16 days! And some drip tips 2 days ago that took 17 days :)

Chi you is absolutely gorgeous for £16!! It feels better quality than my Paps lol!

Back
Top Bottom