What's new

Artery Cold Steel AIO RBA Version

Ta @Gitchy . It would be my cup of tea design and battery wise, but guessing it's prob not great for MTL with all that airflow tough.

I don't know mate. @Vapaneezer Scrooge said in his front page review that the airflow control on the RBA might dial down far enough to take a MTL build. I didn't even think about it myself but he's right, there is an airflow ring on the bottom of the RBA deck that you could close off enough.

The 510 adapter you get with the kit is pretty solid as well, it clips in really tightly and a MTL tank would look really good on it.

Hello everyone, just wanted to share my so-far-experience about this one.
Im using it snce monday and all I can say is its glorious.
Super easy to wick, full of features, the mod is a proper one... Im well chuffed with this one.

Something extrange I found on it; manufacturer claims 2ml in the pod, however I measured around 3.5ml with a sringe (on wet). Maybe something related to TPD, I dont care :D

Im on its second setup: Ni80 3*26G+36G (fused clapton), 5 warps, 2.5mm ID, 0.16ohm @60w. DTLing it... such a nice vape, but I need to keep improving skills.

Looking forward to get a matchy 24/25mm SS DTL RTA single coil (any advice welcome)

@Gitchy, big thanks mate.
In my opinion the Kylin Mini V2 is very good, nice smooth airflow and quiet. Just got a Destiny as well, only had it a couple of days but so far, so good, bit noisy compared to the Kylin but that doesn't bother me. Both are great on flavour.

Ta @Gitchy . It would be my cup of tea design and battery wise, but guessing it's prob not great for MTL with all that airflow tough.
Its not an MTL pod, however thanks to that AFC ring at the bottom, you can set an MTL draw. It will be tricky, but possible.
upload_2020-12-18_17-37-26.png

I will try to give it an MTL setup next and try that. I will share my thoughts with you mate.

In my opinion the Kylin Mini V2 is very good, nice smooth airflow and quiet. Just got a Destiny as well, only had it a couple of days but so far, so good, bit noisy compared to the Kylin but that doesn't bother me. Both are great on flavour.
Sorry for hijacking the thread.
Yeah those were the two I got in mind! Thanks for sharing your opinion. Both would match perfectly with the AIO mod.
-Shinyitus intensifies-
:D

Its not an MTL pod, however thanks to that AFC ring at the bottom, you can set an MTL draw. It will be tricky, but possible.
View attachment 234792

I will try to give it an MTL setup next and try that. I will share my thoughts with you mate.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.
Yeah those were the two I got in mind! Thanks for sharing your opinion. Both would match perfectly with the AIO mod.
-Shinyitus intensifies-
:D
I guess it could be bastardised... but it's hard to get a good mtl draw when you have so many holes underneath the coil I think. I tried to get one from the spirals tank, but no matter how small I had the airflow opening outside the tank, the whopping great hole underneath the coil seemed to ruin it.

Look
upload_2020-12-18_18-33-7.png

Just a hair opened on both slots; its MTL. Im pulling it on dry (not MTL setup yet), but definitely a tight MTL draw.
If you have doubts... just skip it, there a hundreds of proper MTL atomizers. ;)

Back
Top Bottom