What's new

General suggestions on where to look?

smokinjuice

Postman
So been out of the loop for quite alot of years now. So got a few questions for those who are in the know now. Using a m pro 2 with RBA still love it but carnt get a new RBA for it.

What are the good rba's that are around now for coils (don't get on with mesh)

Needs to be easy to build on as eyes are not what they once were.

Are there any 28mm mods out there that you would recommend?

Now onto the pods are there any good DTL pods with a decent rba deck 40w+

Thanks in advance.

Most of the RBA's i use are for AIO's and i am guessing you want Tank RBA's and i think i have only ever used 1 or 2. As for Pods there are quite a few, i would suggest the Vaporesso Luxe Pods, I use the Luxe X Pro and vape MTL but i know they do DTL. The Luxe uses the Vaporesso GTX Coils which are considered to be the best Coils out there atm.

So been out of the loop for quite alot of years now. So got a few questions for those who are in the know now. Using a m pro 2 with RBA still love it but carnt get a new RBA for it.

What are the good rba's that are around now for coils (don't get on with mesh)

Needs to be easy to build on as eyes are not what they once were.

Are there any 28mm mods out there that you would recommend?

Now onto the pods are there any good DTL pods with a decent rba deck 40w+

Thanks in advance.

I certainly can't improve on @LordOdin range of knowledge when it comes to the best types of vape kit around.

What I would add is that I also suffer with bad eyesight and if you still want something decent to build your own coils I find the RDA drippers tend to be far easier and more forgiving than a lot of tanks. They also offer the choice of dripping normally with them or using them on a squonk mod which I like to do because I find the flavour is so much better.

I dont use rta`s as an adv but I have a few Blotto max rta`s, they sound like something that you`re looking for, worth a look

Back
Top Bottom