What's new

Artery PAL 2

I reckon artery have slightly changed the thread on the mod tbh.
I think they did a minor revision across the range when the one with the screen came out.
Same with voopoo, smok, ud and vaporesso with the pnp coils. They added a minor shelf in the pod so they'd only accept there own branded coils despite the designs being identical elsewhere.

sounds likely, it's so close you can kind of get it in so far, then it jams and gets stuck before it's fully in all the way. it probably wouldn't take much to file that little lip down if you wanted to, it's a tiny amount.

no you can't pop that bit off, it's part of the shell just above the threads. :)

sounds likely, it's so close you can kind of get it in so far, then it jams and gets stuck before it's fully in all the way. it probably wouldn't take much to file that little lip down if you wanted to, it's a tiny amount.

no you can't pop that bit off, it's part of the shell just above the threads. :)
Still just a bloody square ce 4. I just couldn't get behind it as Shatner said.

After all the time reviewing stuff I recommend the ten quid vaporesso osmall for the best simple mtl flavour without fuss.
Didn't find anything better.

After all the time reviewing stuff I recommend the ten quid vaporesso osmall for the best simple mtl flavour without fuss.
Didn't find anything better.

This 100%^^^^
I’ve got two osmalls and love em, tiny, light but definitely punch way above there weight, coils last forever and a lovely tight proper Mtl draw.

This 100%^^^^
I’ve got two osmalls and love em, tiny, light but definitely punch way above there weight, coils last forever and a lovely tight proper Mtl draw.
Good to hear it's not just me. Really outshine most other things and it's so small and reliable you just grab it when you go out. No biggie if it dies or gets lost as it costs less than most bottles of juice.

The collar on the aspire bvc and the spyrte coils means they don't fit the Pal II, they do fit the Pal II Pro, which is the translucent pod. On the Pal II the coils foul on the pods steel threading, you can, if you're adept, get them in, but it's a bitch to get them out.

Despite that, just received, from Washington Vapes at 4.99 each, at least one for my daughter, they seem hardy and as she is the most ham-fisted vaper I know, well, perhaps they will last her more than 5 minutes:doh:

pal II.jpg

The collar on the aspire bvc and the spyrte coils means they don't fit the Pal II, they do fit the Pal II Pro, which is the translucent pod. On the Pal II the coils foul on the pods steel threading, you can, if you're adept, get them in, but it's a bitch to get them out.

yup, that's exactly what I found. :)

pliers and a destroyed coil is how I got mine out when it jammed. :D

Back
Top Bottom