What's new

Asgard mini

Gotta say the @dovpo_uk topsides are the best squonkers ive had... Got a single and 2 duals used daily.
(Considering ive had a wraith, pico squeezes, g boxes, vt inbox, drone to name a few)

Gotta say the @dovpo_uk topsides are the best squonkers ive had... Got a single and 2 duals used daily.
(Considering ive had a wraith, pico squeezes, g boxes, vt inbox, drone to name a few)
It's just a shame @dovpo_uk don't do replacement bottles for the Topside Lite any more. But seen as some crazy Chinese website sent me two topside bottles instead, I think I might have to get a dual.

It's just a shame @dovpo_uk don't do replacement bottles for the Topside Lite any more. But seen as some crazy Chinese website sent me two topside bottles instead, I think I might have to get a dual.
It’s very possible that I might have a spare bottle in my recycling box. I’ll need to have alook at some point this week.

but as the guys have said the topside is a good shout. Even more so because I cover the warranty for them in the uk and also stock all the spare parts for them should they fail outside of warranty. One of the bonuses is we don’t charge labour so a repair if needed is more economical than replacing it.

It’s very possible that I might have a spare bottle in my recycling box. I’ll need to have alook at some point this week.

but as the guys have said the topside is a good shout. Even more so because I cover the warranty for them in the uk and also stock all the spare parts for them should they fail outside of warranty. One of the bonuses is we don’t charge labour so a repair if needed is more economical than replacing it.

That would make me a happy chap. I picked one up second hand and the former owner was dedicated to coolada. I'd love a fresh bottle. Nice to hear of a company offering warranty and support. Now when are you going to re-release the Odin Mini? Such a thing of beauty!

That would make me a happy chap. I picked one up second hand and the former owner was dedicated to coolada. I'd love a fresh bottle. Nice to hear of a company offering warranty and support. Now when are you going to re-release the Odin Mini? Such a thing of beauty!
Lol no worries.

Dovpo have got a few things in the pipeline at the moment with regards new tech and capturing the pod market which they have been hesitant to enter but I’m nearly sure they will be revamping the Odin line as well as the topside line in the future as they are pretty much what made the business what it is.

Lol no worries.

Dovpo have got a few things in the pipeline at the moment with regards new tech and capturing the pod market which they have been hesitant to enter but I’m nearly sure they will be revamping the Odin line as well as the topside line in the future as they are pretty much what made the business what it is.
Ow... Recycling box? I guess you were being tongue in cheek!?!

Back
Top Bottom