What's new

Aspire Nautilus Prime X

Can understand why it was a PITA for you and fiddly to build. Would be a nightmare to try and build it whilst holding it. :D

I should have watched a video first, but nah...it’s actually a great build...maybe I should use the method for all future builds :14:

Curious what people think of the original drip tip? Still using it or swapped for another?

Curious what people think of the original drip tip? Still using it or swapped for another?

Didn't even try the original tips.

upload_2021-4-1_16-25-52.jpeg

Today my natilus rba landed (still waiting on bp rba but I belive there wouldnt be much changes in deck), as expected it lookes to much air for my mtl style so I filed down a pin from some old nautilus coil and it fits perfectly, still it would be perfect aorund 0.8 hole but this cca 1.2 is upgrade from the stock one. So if you have some old coils you can make reducer in 2min if you like less air in this rba.
Will test tomorow how is the draw with this.

Today my natilus rba landed (still waiting on bp rba but I belive there wouldnt be much changes in deck), as expected it lookes to much air for my mtl style so I filed down a pin from some old nautilus coil and it fits perfectly, still it would be perfect aorund 0.8 hole but this cca 1.2 is upgrade from the stock one. So if you have some old coils you can make reducer in 2min if you like less air in this rba.
Will test tomorow how is the draw with this.

I found the stock airflow in the nautilus rba tight no matter were I had the airflow ring set but if you close it down to near nothing it was a tightest mtl

I'd love to try the rbas. Still struggling to kill the initial coils tho! Looks like it's gonna take a while. Maybe I need some dirtier juices. :rolleyes:

I found the stock airflow in the nautilus rba tight no matter were I had the airflow ring set but if you close it down to near nothing it was a tightest mtl
you lose flavor that way, its under the coil hole that matters not on afc

Back
Top Bottom