What's new

Aspire Pockex/ Pockex box users…

One potential problem with reading online recommendations is, like everything, just one person's opinion - and a comment like 'don't use nic salts with the 0.6 ohm coil' could be coming from someone living in the US where nic salts are available in 50mg strength.

Personally I think you should have no problems with 10mg nic salts with the 0.6 ohm coil, although 20mg may be a bit on the high side, however I vape 20mg nic salts in a small MTL tank regularly at 20 Watts without problems - but I generally take 5 or 6 hits then leave it for 20 to 30 minutes otherwise it will make me lightheaded (and slightly nauseous if I overdo it). Vaping 20mg at 20 Watts is good for me as I tend to use MTL vapes outdoors/when driving or in situations where I want to be discrete and not cloud chuck or chain vape so 20mg works well for me as I only need to take a few quick hits to get my nicotine fix. If I find an MTL nic salt juice that I really like I do buy it in 10mg instead of 20mg though because I will be far more likely to chain vape.

If you haven't already I recommend you buy a small bottle of Freebase juice to see which you prefer. Most vapers prefer either Nic Salts or Freebase, it's worth trying out if you haven't already

Back
Top Bottom