What's new

Aspire Zelos 3 burnt flavour

Xinte

Postman
I recently bought the Aspire Zelos 3 kit which includes the Nautilus 3 tank as an upgrade from my pod kits as the pods were burning out too quick with my choice of NET e liquids. Following all the instructions to the letter and washing the glass, using the correct wattage for the coils, all I get is a burnt taste, tried another coil, same thing. Got in touch with the seller and they suggested it may be the coils and are sending out 2 replacements, however today I thought I would try out my iTank M on the zelos mod and immediately it tasted burnt, when it was fine just an hour before on the vaporesso mod. Is there anything that could be wrong with the actual zelos mod (not the tank or coils) that could cause this too happen. I really would like to be forearmed with some knowledge if there is a problem and the seller won't refund, thank you

First question you'll be asked
Are you starting off at low wattage and turning up slowly to bed the coil?

^^mind reader :)

1.8ohm 10-14w
0.7ohm 18-23w

as mentioned, are you filling up then going straight in to the max the coil can handle as its the easiest way to burn a coil out.
they need priming first then starting low. drip juice on all the cotton around the coil then for the 1.8 i would start at 5watt and every couple of puffs turn up 1w at a time until you reach your sweet spot. 0.7 i would start at 8watt and same as above. you wont get any cloud or flavour but the coil is still heating up and bedding in the cotton.
also what ratio of juice you using. 1.8 should be 50vg/50pg and 0.7 can handle 70vg

ive not got this kit so i was trying to see what settings it has like TC or bypass mode. doe it show W or watt on the screen
apart from that it could be a faulty mod as it can happen.

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for taking the time to post. I got a little further with it last night, in that I borrowed a friends mod and put the Nautilus 3 tank on that and it was perfect, remembered that I had an old iTank M and put that on the Zelos 3 mod and it tasted burnt straight away, so it seems that it is the mod that is faulty somehow , the seller has now offered to replace the kit after making many excuses why they shouldn't , thank you for your replies

Back
Top Bottom