What's new

Atmizoo Tripod 2 vs AER

Simebaby

Postman
Evening All
I currently have a clone Tripod 2 in my lineup which I'm enjoying very much.
I'm intrigued by the AER which a few peeps seem to rate highly.
As it doesn't look like a clone is forthcoming, anyone got one who also has, or has used a tripod - is it worth shelling out for an original?
I'd need a 1mm air pin and the extension (can't cope with 2ml capacity) so it's fairly pricey all told.
Ta
Si

Evening All
I currently have a clone Tripod 2 in my lineup which I'm enjoying very much.
I'm intrigued by the AER which a few peeps seem to rate highly.
As it doesn't look like a clone is forthcoming, anyone got one who also has, or has used a tripod - is it worth shelling out for an original?
I'd need a 1mm air pin and the extension (can't cope with 2ml capacity) so it's fairly pricey all told.
Ta
Si
I have a tripod 1, never really got on with it but I like to vape around 0.9. The AER is superb though and a different philosophy to the tripod I own. Can't speak for the Tripod 2 although I thought that was a fix some issues release.

I had the original tripod, still have, and never ever liked it. After reading good reviews on the v2, took a punt and I like this tank, the aer on the other hand is outstanding, best tank I have used for flavour.

They're both good but I have to admit, I get a bit better favour out the Tripod2.

Whereas.... I'm the total opposite to most. The V1 Tripod was one of my Top 5 RTAs when it first launched.... BUT...... The V2 disappointed me.
The AER however is still my Number One and I doubt it'll be beaten anytime soon, but don't take any of these comments too seriously!!! We're ALL different!! One Man's Meat being Another Man's Poison etc :)

Back
Top Bottom