What's new

Atmizoo Tripod 2 vs AER

any updates on the AER ? i can't decide between tripod 2 and AER
It's very good and I'm enjoying it. I think there is a difference in build quality between original kit and clones (as you'd expect). It's very easy to build and wick once you have it down pat (I had some initial gurgling issues but that was down to me throwing a build straight in with no research).

Is it 7 times better than the clone Tripod 2 it replaced? (Given it cost 7 times as much) - I'd say not. If I was buying an original atty, I'd pick the Aer over the T2 - but if (and I hope to God I don't) I lose / completely destroy the Aer, I'd probably just grab another T2 clone if I'm being 100% honest. It's better, but not that much better.

It's very good and I'm enjoying it. I think there is a difference in build quality between original kit and clones (as you'd expect). It's very easy to build and wick once you have it down pat (I had some initial gurgling issues but that was down to me throwing a build straight in with no research).

Is it 7 times better than the clone Tripod 2 it replaced? (Given it cost 7 times as much) - I'd say not. If I was buying an original atty, I'd pick the Aer over the T2 - but if (and I hope to God I don't) I lose / completely destroy the Aer, I'd probably just grab another T2 clone if I'm being 100% honest. It's better, but not that much better.
i can't buy the AER in my country at the moment so i just ordered ulton tripod 2 from Aliexpress i should get it in 2 weeks , thank you

just got the tripod 2 today and i really love it , using the 1.0 air insert and the flavor is amazing ( black panther creamy tobacco , it leaked so bad the first time but when i re wicked again i used more cotton and it's perfect now , kinda hate the big juice holes but i can live with it
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-13 at 8.40.58 PM.jpeg

so wicking the tripod 2 has been a hit or miss , unless i choke the coil with cotton and cut it 1cm away from the base it leaks , i use 2.5 mm coils with 50/50 juice , how do you guys wick it ? any tips would help

also i get a lot of condensation under the driptip even after trying different ones

To my mind, and also in my experience, @John R is the "Go To" authority when it comes to the Tripod2 ;) as he has had far greater success with it than I have ever managed to achieve. :2thumbsup:

Still using the V1 DLC. Some don't get on with it but build it right, and it is very good. But I don't use it for MTL, just a restricted sort of vape.
And it 22mm so looks good on small single cell mods.

Back
Top Bottom