What's new

ATTENTION all element juice users!

Thom2022

Postman
Hi guys.
So I've just bottled up my first batches of my own home made juice. Over the last few months I have purchased A LOT of element e juice and so have re used the bottles.
It's my understanding that e juice is supplied to the stores in large bottles and bottled on site. Hence them not having a sealing collar like the ones in drinks bottles as most other e juices do.
Out of curiosity when you purchase element juices how full are your bottles? Mine are always to the top of the label. Some times slightly above.
Well today when filling those bottles, 20ml takes the level to just under the threads and that's with the pipette filled aswell. I filled one up to the level of the label and it's only around 15-16ml!!!!! Is it just my local B&M ripping me off or is this the norm? The bottles CLEARLY state 20ml so if this is common then surely this is a problem. It's false advertising which could have a negative affect on vaping which it doesn't need. It means consumers are paying an additional 13 quid every 4 bottles which mounts up quickly. By this maths I'm over 40 quid out of pocket which has pissed me off royally!
Anyways, if you use element can you let me know because if this is just in my store the owner is getting a new Arsehole torn for him!!

Well I should have a bottle arriving tomorrow so I'll let you know then.

Depends on the accuracy of your pipette.

Most liquid producers of Element's size will be using standard calibrated dispensing equipment to fill bottles...and although some B&Ms might be pulling a fast one many buy 20ml bottles for resale.

Personally, I'd be more concerned about non-sterile conditions where juice was being rebottled than a couple of ml here or there. So would Element.

It's my understanding that e juice is supplied to the stores in large bottles and bottled on site.

I'm not so sure about that.

I recently got a couple of bottles straight out of the box in a local B&M. Each flavour came in packs of 12 iirc.

Hi guys.
So I've just bottled up my first batches of my own home made juice. Over the last few months I have purchased A LOT of element e juice and so have re used the bottles.
It's my understanding that e juice is supplied to the stores in large bottles and bottled on site. Hence them not having a sealing collar like the ones in drinks bottles as most other e juices do.
Out of curiosity when you purchase element juices how full are your bottles? Mine are always to the top of the label. Some times slightly above.
Well today when filling those bottles, 20ml takes the level to just under the threads and that's with the pipette filled aswell. I filled one up to the level of the label and it's only around 15-16ml!!!!! Is it just my local B&M ripping me off or is this the norm? The bottles CLEARLY state 20ml so if this is common then surely this is a problem. It's false advertising which could have a negative affect on vaping which it doesn't need. It means consumers are paying an additional 13 quid every 4 bottles which mounts up quickly. By this maths I'm over 40 quid out of pocket which has pissed me off royally!
Anyways, if you use element can you let me know because if this is just in my store the owner is getting a new Arsehole torn for him!!
The Ejuice is not bottled on site

the shop I go had cases where bottles were half full.

Every bottle of elements I've bought (and I've bought a lot) has come brimmed to the top AND has a plastic seal on it. I wouldn't buy from a shop if it didnt

Every bottle of elements I've bought (and I've bought a lot) has come brimmed to the top AND has a plastic seal on it. I wouldn't buy from a shop if it didnt

Well my bottle of Pink Lemonade arrived this morning, no seal on it and it is filled to just below the label.

This is disappointing. Was thinking about purchasing some element in the future.

Will follow this thread with interest to see how this pans out.

Back
Top Bottom