What's new

Atties that make you go hmmm?

The Cthulhu Artemis was disappointing for me and the stupid opposite turn way to remove the deck…I could never get the hang of it, like WTAF :doh::guns:

You must have missed the post where @Simon G and I discussed how to lock the base down once you've got your pin size worked out to alleviate this issue.

The Taifun GTR MTL RTA.

The TF GT4S is still my favourite flavour RTA and I was really excited about getting a GTR. The excitement went out the window instantly as I could not get anything approaching flavour out of the bloody thing. i tried different builds, different coil heights and airflow options and got nowhere. It was good fully open as an RDL vape but that wasn't what I bought it for so I got rid of it as soon as possible.

i also bought a Kayfun 5 squared.... another spectacular flavour free device. But that was a clone that I bought used for a tenner so no big deal. Still bloody awful

I won't be buying any more TF MTL or KF DL products

The KF V4 was a right scunner, I've never forgave them for that or bought anything else from them and never will.

You must have missed the post where @Simon G and I discussed how to lock the base down once you've got your pin size worked out to alleviate this issue.
Yeah I must have missed it. It’s packed away somewhere now, never the see the light of day again :18:

The dead rabbit pro, you have to close the bottom air flow option off and just use the side flow to prevent flooding, better off buying the dead rabbit 3, proper job.
Of the atties mentioned by others I have the asgard mini in my hand atop my topside dual now and cant fault it, as said in another post if you have the knack of getting the coil position and wicking right it`s hard to make it go wrong. I also have a few blotto max that when you look at the air flow opening looks massive but it is in all honesty a RDL, well for me anyway, not an attie for low mass coils, I have a few sets of reggie c specials that I keep for the blottos, nice slow ramp up for a satisfying long draw.

The Erlkoenigin, I did only have a clone though and clones back then were hit and miss. It was getting rave reviews and I just couldn’t get it to wick. Had only been rebuilding a few months so was probably that! [emoji1750][emoji23]

My favourite is still the hurricane 1.3. It’s just soooooo tall! [emoji7][emoji31]

The Yachtvape Eclipse RTA was one for me. Just didn't get on with it at all.

Just thought of one myself, i found the Ether a pita when i first got the RTA, it was great in the Abyss and Boro but the actual RTA i was so close to just throwing it at a wall. I am ok with it now (well some of the time) hence it not springing to mind.

Back
Top Bottom