What's new

Atties that make you go hmmm?

Ghostface

Initiate
Which atomiser drives you crazy? You read the reviews and comments of others who claim to get amazing performance but it's just not working for you? We must all have at least one, right?

I'll start the ball rolling:

Asgard mini - it's ok, but I'm not getting what I read that others are.

Bpmods Labs - again, quite a let down for me flavour wise.

How about you guys?

I'll play, but.... With the proviso that whatever I mention is purely based on personal experience, so please do bear that in mind. :)
There has been much love for many of what I would consider to be the more modern Atties, especially those that are along the lines of the Dovpo Blotto range. They have their place obviously, but for my tastes I never quite understood the appeal? I suspect that this comes down in part to my being a lower powered vaper? I believe that if one drives them harder than I did, then maybe that's where they shine?

I also have been disappointed with many of the more recent MTL RTAs that have been introduced. I find that they really are too tight a draw for me personally, this is a great shame as I hear tremendous things about them from people whose opinions I trust, but in several cases have found them to be just too tight for my tastes? The Spica and the Millennium being two such.

The Taifun GTR MTL RTA.

The TF GT4S is still my favourite flavour RTA and I was really excited about getting a GTR. The excitement went out the window instantly as I could not get anything approaching flavour out of the bloody thing. i tried different builds, different coil heights and airflow options and got nowhere. It was good fully open as an RDL vape but that wasn't what I bought it for so I got rid of it as soon as possible.

i also bought a Kayfun 5 squared.... another spectacular flavour free device. But that was a clone that I bought used for a tenner so no big deal. Still bloody awful

I won't be buying any more TF MTL or KF DL products

i admit that after the Kayfun Prime, I have never found anything that they produced after that to be any good for me. :(
Taifun, similar story, the amazing GX was their zenith for me, but I live in hopes that there will be something new that equals, or betters it :)

The Taifun GTR MTL RTA.

The TF GT4S is still my favourite flavour RTA and I was really excited about getting a GTR. The excitement went out the window instantly as I could not get anything approaching flavour out of the bloody thing. i tried different builds, different coil heights and airflow options and got nowhere. It was good fully open as an RDL vape but that wasn't what I bought it for so I got rid of it as soon as possible.

i also bought a Kayfun 5 squared.... another spectacular flavour free device. But that was a clone that I bought used for a tenner so no big deal. Still bloody awful

I won't be buying any more TF MTL or KF DL products
The Kayfun 5² was a huge letdown for me too. Also a clone but after finding the authentic Kayfun lite 19 to be a real flavour machine, I figured it would still be pretty decent even if a little bit of quality was lost. I was wrong.

Any Goon after the V1.

Proof, if any were needed, that a round wheel should stay round and to try and make it any shape other than round is a fruitless exercise.

Back
Top Bottom