What's new

Batteries

Building that low for "fun" on the NC will most likely end up in the complete opposite, not trying to be an arse just thinking of safety pal. You would be better with an RX200 and just sticking it on a really high wattage at least then you have the safety of it been regulated and you will still get some huge clouds. As with the batteries i would stick with the tried and tested ones as mentioned above always best to be safe!

I have a velocity RDA set up with a quad Nichrome build in that i run at 130W on my RX200 when i want to have a bit of fun fogging out the house and i can relax knowing that its not going to blow my hand off.

I currently use lg hg2's and Samsung 25rs but I don't build lower than 0.38ohms hence the amps, but I like to mess around with coils and my mods, my pal has a series mod and vapes dangerously low on a regular basis, not that I wanna go dangerous but I wanna have some fun with big clouds, il put a few vids up of my pal

Please dont,we have youve been framed for that kind of thing

Please dont,we have youve been framed for that kind of thing
Lol my friend builds 0.15 and vapes it all day every day, every one to there own and that's how he likes it on a series mod he's even done a 0.06 build on a tube mods, I have some videos, how do I post it??

Lol my friend builds 0.15 and vapes it all day every day, every one to there own and that's how he likes it on a series mod he's even done a 0.06 build on a tube mods, I have some videos, how do I post it??

Then, bluntly put, your friend is a grade a, weapons class, military approved prick. End of.

Building that low for "fun" on the NC will most likely end up in the complete opposite, not trying to be an arse just thinking of safety pal. You would be better with an RX200 and just sticking it on a really high wattage at least then you have the safety of it been regulated and you will still get some huge clouds. As with the batteries i would stick with the tried and tested ones as mentioned above always best to be safe!

I have a velocity RDA set up with a quad Nichrome build in that i run at 130W on my RX200 when i want to have a bit of fun fogging out the house and i can relax knowing that its not going to blow my hand off.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461280250.484798.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461280307.392690.jpg

Got a couple of regulated mods but as I said my friend has built very low for a long time and he's had no problems, I don't wanna go as low as him but I wanna build low on my cricket they advise to build between 0.25-0.60 so I wanna a least try 0.25 but need a bloody good battery, I'm not thinking of taking 6 second hits off it, even with my 0.38 build I can only hit it for 2-3 seconds

Then, bluntly put, your friend is a grade a, weapons class, military approved prick. End of.

Every 1 to there own mate, if he wants to vape at ohms that low that's up to him but the guys defiantly not a prick he just pushes it to the limits but I take my hat off to him you get pricks putting battery's in there pockets a shit and they go bang, he's never had a battery vent on him

I'm not on here for lectures just advice on torchy batteries really lol

I would stick with higher safer builds on the NC and stick your crazier builds on the RX200 with some huge wattage be just as good as the NC but safe. I wouldn't listen to or follow everything your mate tells you pal. Last thing we need on top of everything else is people blowing them selves up creating more bad press for us. Vape safe pal and stick to the batteries suggested by the apes so far.

Not trying to lecture you just don't want you hurting yourself like i said i wasn't trying to be a dick just wanted to make sure you where safe and was well informed.

Every 1 to there own mate, if he wants to vape at ohms that low that's up to him but the guys defiantly not a prick he just pushes it to the limits but I take my hat off to him you get pricks putting battery's in there pockets a shit and they go bang, he's never had a battery vent on him

That's way beyond anyones limits. And you know what's worse? People who aren't too clued up about what they're doing see posts like this and go off and try it. Then they blow half their face off and it's everyone's fault. All because of ignorance.

I'll leave this here then I'm out. Abso-fucking-loutly ridiculous.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461280986.301874.jpg

Back
Top Bottom