What's new

BB ...why has it...

I’m yet to be convinced they offer me what I look for in vaping - restricted dtl, a decent tank and no leakings.

If you do want one and want to charge by usb, make sure you check that it has one. Might sound obvious, but there are different variations in the clones. The basic and cheapest is the 70w version, which has an SXK board in it. Price goes up with DNA60 board, and then again with usb port.

Aye I did notice that. But it seems the cheapest way to get an sxk on (and with a usb port) is buying it direct from their dhgate page. Works out at £50 odd for the 70w and £70 odd for the dna. A bit pricey for a cheap skate like me, to be honest.

As you know I fell in love the instant I got my hands on it. Im no collector and have no interest in collecting and for me it does everything I want. Its compact, stylish, robust, extremely portable and it just works. The Vapeshell nails flavour for me every time too. I could easily live with this 24/7 even if I just stick with the SXK 70 version.

Yep, it's a great device, particularly with the Vapeshell onboard. It's hard to beat.

Aye I did notice that. But it seems the cheapest way to get an sxk on (and with a usb port) is buying it direct from their dhgate page. Works out at £50 odd for the 70w and £70 odd for the dna. A bit pricey for a cheap skate like me, to be honest.

Wow, that's a bargain. Will have a look.

I agree with most of you in that once you have tried one you dont stop using it. I bought a sxk clone to try and see what all the fuss was about. The only trouble then was i started wondering how different an original would be. So i bought one. For me as far as my vape experience goes i would find it difficult to tell the difference between them. Sure when you have one in each hand and can inspect them you can see and feel the difference in build quality but the vape is the same from both imo.
As for you @Mawsley they offer you exactly what you require. Any leaks are usually down to operator error, the tank holds a decent amount of juice and you can have a tight MTL to wide open DTL depending on the bridges and airflow restrictors you use on them. In short you can do as much or as little as you like with them and i think that is a large part of the appeal of a Billet Box. Cheers

I've got two now, I bought a second one from Pro Vapes because I hated the thought of my first one going wrong and not having one at all. I also have quite a few bridges and like them all some more than others but they all work. I have a set of customised panels from our own @Vapaneezer Scrooge which I love and a few other panels which I swap around a lot. I love the fact that you can buy all sorts of bits and bobs for them. I don'e use them exclusively as I like a variety of tanks but I do use them everyday!

Just made some Resin coated panels for mine, I'm even more in love with it now, that aside I also love the design with the Boro tank and it's many options to suit vaping styles, ordered a couple of new Boro tanks s I can have a good selection on the go and stock coils work a treat in it too.

I find it strangely satisfying filling the tank too with it's sliding glass door.:22:

@zouzounaki just buy one, you've given me some great advice since I joined POTV and the best advice I can offer you in return is nab yourself one.

Will I be pleased with it with the stuff it comes with? Or will I have to buy additional stuff for it straight away, tanks, bridges etc? I think it says pro tank style rba is included.

Back
Top Bottom