What's new

BB's and AIO's.

We give them our money, not only to fulfill the function (vaping), but for prestige, stimulation, and distraction.

this does apply to a small subset of people who post on here, but not everyone, and in a wider sense i think it is probably quite uncommon.

this does apply to a small subset of people who post on here, but not everyone, and in a wider sense i think it is probably quite uncommon.
Sometimes I can’t resist… What planet are from? This is how capitalism works, and there are literally thousands of “subsets” out there. People accessorize their clothing do they not? Heard of Jewelry? And what about our homes? Never seen a throw pillow? Then there’s the millions of collectors out there. Spending money on things that aren’t entirely necessary is a luxury damn near every single human being on the planet does or would do. Do I really need to say more? You must live quite the Spartan lifestyle! :18:

Sometimes I can’t resist… What planet are from? This is how capitalism works, and there are literally thousands of “subsets” out there. People accessorize their clothing do they not? Heard of Jewelry? And what about our homes? Never seen a throw pillow? Then there’s the millions of collectors out there. Spending money on things that aren’t entirely necessary is a luxury damn near every single human being on the planet does or would do. Do I really need to say more? You must live quite the Spartan lifestyle! :18:

i don’t think people who have cupboards overflowing of multiple instances of flawed examples of the same thing, that they don’t need, are in the majority. and that’s not to mention the almost half of the planets population who struggle to afford to eat. i could be wrong, though.

personally i’d rather spend the money on luxury wine and brandy :)

Back
Top Bottom